Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If u Could Live Billionaire Lifestyle in a 100% Realistic VR World (hooked to brain)

H

Hitman

Greycel
Would you?

It seems just as real as your current reality. You feel everything just as you do. Food tastes real and sex feels real. You have unlimited "money" in your fantasy world and have 10/10 looks. "Drugs" and alcohol feel just as good and you never die from OD.

Your real body would be kept alive with an IV and you would literally be LDARing.

Once you go into the VR, you cannot come back. You live to ge 150 in this world.

is this even a question?

I'm divided because I would always keep being aware that it's fake and the outside world thinks of me as a NEET loser.

No. I would get bored of money, women, drugs eventually. I'd rather have a gf irl so i can spread my Sub80 IQ, autism genes.

Only a few hours a week. Wouldn't strive for neetbux because of it.

Fuck yeah if it feels real and I dont see whats happening with my real body then I wouldnt mind

I'd kiss the real world goodbye, only thing is I'd still want to keep up with the real world news. As a reminder of the shit world I left behind lol

Yes, fucking being a studycel.

Stop watching too much Sao fag and just take 3 showers a day and go outside, you will be chad with a stacy gf in no time.

I'd take it over my reality, but being rich and used for my shekels doesn't appeal to me.