Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If u ascend will u be happy?

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
I for example, even if i ascend and have a 10/10 gf and then wife and live a normal life and then divorce and have a gf again bla bla bla..

I think i still wont be happy. Years of suffering made me a robot. And at this point i dont know what i want other than gain my health back but i mean what i want from life.

Happier ? Definitely ?

Truly happy ? Most likely not. All the trauma and abuse i have experienced will stay with me with and follow me to my grave

If it's sex with a Chad factory, I guess so. What will definitely make me happy is extreme attractiveness. Mogging 90 percent of the men on the planet is a real blessing

I for example, even if i ascend and have a 10/10 gf and then wife and live a normal life and then divorce and have a gf again bla bla bla..

I think i still wont be happy. Years of suffering made me a robot. And at this point i dont know what i want other than gain my health back but i mean what i want from life.
Can’t say you’d be what if you haven’t been thru it yet, but I’d probably be alright, a normal life means you got money and decent looks, prob decent health too which means you can’t be complaining abt shit tbh

it has to be with *the one*. i know that that is wishful thinking and very dogmatic but if i ever were to find the one who loves me unconditionally and amidst by physical shortcomings then i would want or need little to nothing else in this world. unfortunately that is a fever dream.

Of course lmao. A gf and sex isn't going to fix all my problems of course, but it's still something. I'd take that over being a permavirgin KHHV incel

it has to be with *the one*. i know that that is wishful thinking and very dogmatic but if i ever were to find the one who loves me unconditionally and amidst by physical shortcomings then i would want or need little to nothing else in this world. unfortunately that is a fever dream.
Its like winning the lottery

You can't really know. You can imagine what it will be like, but working out always seems horrible in my imagination and 30 minutes later I'm enjoying myself. There is a limit to how well you can predict your own interal experience, especially when it comes to something completly novel and unique.

These kind of thoughts are understandable. We will proably never forget how shit people treated us, what we learned about human / female nature and how nobody cared about our suffering when we had nothing to offer to them. But much like your miserable experiences changed you, experiencing good things in the future will end up with you being someone else, again.

It might be good to keep your expectations in check. Despite this, we are still apes, social animals, you will probably find some happyness between the legs of a hot chick or when your place in the societal hierachy changes for the better.

There is a line where rational pessimism turns into emotionally-driven catastrophizing.

No I will not.

id be over the moon but it wont last unless i get a wife and have kids

Not completely but I will feel better

Ascension would mean nothing to us, as it wouldn't be true "love" (lust), only exploiting our resources. Only a good brocel would be able to stay true and not secretly despise us, but even that would be rare to find

Yeah, I'm sure I'll be happy and the emotional trauma will just magically disappear. Once you're blackpilled, you can't be happy. You know your place in society, and it's as the lowest scum there is. How can someone be happy with that? What if you want to make a friend, get a job, or be treated nicely? Will your foid help you with that? I guess not. We should never have been born in the first place. Let's be honest with each other. Getting a girlfriend is only one problem in our lives. There is a myriad of other problems that are connected to inceldom. It's impossible to even live like that for a prolonged time. Have you spotted many incels in their 40s? Did all of them magically ascend? I don't think so. Getting a girlfriend would surely make your life more bearable, but at this point, it's a wrap. Imagine getting a girlfriend and having to worry 24/7 about whether she's cheating, whether she'll leave you, or whether she even loves you in the first place. And if any of this happens, then what? You can't easily replace her.
Brutal :feelscry:

tbh just wish toilets would stop being a hinderance to me medically and in general and be less hostile in general. At the end of the day I'm too old to even fathom ascension.

Happier ? Definitely ?

Truly happy ? Most likely not. All the trauma and abuse i have experienced will stay with me with and follow me to my grave
This. We are too damaged to have a normie outlook on life.

Yes, big sexual frustration will be gone.

All I need to be truly happy is a place to live, good food, and a gf. Also preferably enough money to afford my daily alcohol consumption. Even with a good life I would probably still wanna be constantly drunk.

I just want to stop being ugly
Same. I’m 5’6 but would take a decent face over height any day. It’s brutal seeing the look in the persons eyes you’re talking to when they realise how ugly your are.

The only way to Ascend for me is if I became the absolute ruler of this world, only then I would feel happy