Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal IF U ASCEND. THIS IS WHAT AWAITS YOU

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Open the champagne bottle with apple juice!
★★★★
So, if you genuinely ascend without betabux etc this is what awaits you..

1. She will mog you with social circle

2. She will go out often with guy "friends" while you sit at home rotting and worrying

3. She will go out often with big group of friends

4. She tells about you and her friends tell her she can get way better, then she will start thinking

5. She has way more friends

6. She's more outside than you

7. She's getting drunk while partying. You will be worried if she will do something stupid and have excuses like: "I was drunk, sorry"

8. You will be worried every damn time if she gonna cheat

9. You'll be stalking her Insta account if she has new guy followers

10. She will get hit on ALOT

11. She has more sexual/kissing experience with others

12. She lifemog you to oblivion

13. People look weird or gossip if you walk next to her in public

14. She Snaps, DM and WhatsApp alot with other guys and tell you they just friends

15. Her
[UWSL]phone[/UWSL] is buzzing all the time with [UWSL]notifications[/UWSL] while your phone is dead

16. She's meeting new people and Chads while partying or going somewhere

17. And finally she will micro cheat on you or cheat on you

There's way more things to worry about I probably forgot to mention. If u
[UWSL]ascend[/UWSL] you [UWSL]probably won't die with her and live the dream, she will get bored of you[/UWSL]

Last edited:
That's why you keep her in a cage.

:cryfeels::cryfeels:
Even if i get what i want, i get cucked. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Pump and dump is the way to go. If you don't do it first, she will.

Even ıf ı magically ascend with a 10 out a 10 stacy,damage is already done.
I will never get used to it

Also you [UWSL]cannot[/UWSL] threat to break up with her because your life will end if you do, and you were just lucky to have her. You [UWSL]won't[/UWSL] get a girl after her

While she can fuck the next guy the very next minute.
[UWSL]There's[/UWSL] dozens of men waiting for her in line

If she's still doing all of the above while you are in a (LT) relationship with her then you should end it, because she's obviously psychologically damaged beyond repair then. No pair bonding ability left.

So, if you genuinely ascend without betabux etc this is what awaits you..

1. She will mog you with social circle

2. She will go out often with guy "friends" while you sit at home rotting and worrying

3. She will go out often with big group of friends

4. She tells about you and her friends tell her she can get way better, then she will start thinking

5. She has way more friends

6. She's more outside than you

7. She's getting drunk while partying. You will be worried if she will do something stupid and have excuses like: "I was drunk, sorry"

8. You will be worried every damn time if she gonna cheat

9. You'll be stalking her Insta account if she has new guy followers

10. She will get hit on ALOT

11. She has more sexual/kissing experience with others

12. She lifemog you to oblivion

13. People look weird or gossip if you walk next to her in public

14. She Snaps, DM and WhatsApp alot with other guys and tell you they just friends

15. Her
[UWSL]phone[/UWSL] is buzzing all the time with [UWSL]notifications[/UWSL] while your phone is dead

16. She's meeting new people and Chads while partying or going somewhere

17. And finally she will micro cheat on you or cheat on you

There's way more things to worry about I probably forgot to mention. If u
[UWSL]ascend[/UWSL] you [UWSL]probably won't die with her and live the dream, she will get bored of you[/UWSL]

I'm not ascending in the West so half of this points are straight invalid.

If she's still doing all of the above while you are in a (LT) relationship with her then you should end it, because she's obviously psychologically damaged beyond repair then. No pair bonding ability left.

That's why you have a basement and chain her up.

If you're an ugly man you get used as a meme template years after your death with people knowing full well you'd never say something like that @Copexodius Maximus
D82B1570 F9D8 4F29 A5BA 12CA80F88E84

He has one of the most popular memes of all time tbh

View attachment 442576
Now that you could picture him saying but it's the exaggerated "mind blown" type imagery that adds to the ironic humor.
Thought tbh a lot of people liked NDT before so it's not like the best example of an ugly male memed with ironic humor.

Now that you could picture him saying but it's the exaggerated "mind blown" type imagery that adds to the ironic humor.
Thought tbh a lot of people liked NDT before so it's not like the best example of an ugly male memed with ironic humor.
I do remember there was humour about him in older memes which are called black science man.
CACCA107 49CF 486B 8FD5 6D6F1452E707
6FFB2EA0 9CBE 4056 B531 3B5A276B5E3A
BC9AA5D3 1DD8 4A64 A3F7 33413B6E4C9D
76070F4C B1A1 40FC B374 FDC17FCCA86F

I'm not pre-empptively worrying about something that will never happen

Keep that blick on me

Thats whY you Dont Take Relationshits serious