Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If truly ugly,surgery WON'T help you.

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
Gents,

Do not waste your time on any type of cosmetic surgery.

Moreover:
1. If it involves reshaping bone, forget it. The healing time alone will make your suffer. You may not heal properly at all especially if it is around the noise or cheeks or jaw.

2. It's so so expensive that the pay off will be nothing except leaving you even more destitute.

3. Any inkling or sense the plastic surgeon gets that you are mentally not at the best place you can be (and being an Incel is a dead give-away) he will be very hesitant to operate on you. Trust me. They will not be sure that you will be happy, and in fact afraid that they might be liable for you causing harm to yourself afterwards of you have a complications, and/or harm to others if things don't go well.

4.What you guys may not understand is how serious of a process this is. I have consulted over 3 plastic surgeons. One other things you have to remember about these chaps is that surgeons who are good typically only like to small alterations to otherwise normal looking or good-looking people (foids mostly cause men don't normally do this if they are average/good looking in the face)..and..

Don't say "oh but reconstructive surgery after accidents or trauma is done all the time and I can get a surgeon like thay right"?....

No, not right!!! Reconstructive surgery after a major disfiguring does not alreally aim to make you "look good". They are simply trying to reattach pieces that are needed for living and make sure you can breath or eat food etc.

I know most oldercels know all this and many have come to this conclusion in a proper way but, just in case any youngcels or anyone is headed in that direction. It's terrible. Trust me.

So just wanted to say DON'T DO IT. Don't give these Normie (sometimes they are Chad's) cucks your money. Spend it on copes to survive !

Last edited:
Surgeons don't care if you're mentally unwell, they operate on retards all the time, in the UK you can get lefort 1 surgery for free, as well as genioplasty and rhinoplasty, hahahaha!

Yes, plastic surgery won't save me and I'll never have money for it either

With $20,000 or something you can buy a lot of cigars, pot, boxed wine and more time to NEET.

I got a hair transplant several months ago. I wont get gf but I look 10 years younger, was worth it. Looking at mirror used to be pain.

I have money tho because I moneymaxxxed. I draw the line at anything bone-related.

Surgeons don't care if you're mentally unwell, they operate on retards all the time, in the UK you can get lefort 1 surgery for free, as well as genioplasty and rhinoplasty, hahahaha!
Uggh. I wouldn't ever trust a surgeon that's going to do a serious plastic surgery for free unless you have been chosen to be the Ginnie pig for presentation in some sort of huge international medical conference or something like that...

And, no way, not true in the U.S. and I don't believe it's true for quality surgeons anywhere in the world. Rhinoplasty for free? Yeah very rare !

If the man has a reputation to protect, a good company and there are liability laws, there are a VERY FEW number of quality surgeons who will let your face go under the knife if they think you are a mental cripple.

Trust me, I have seen it personally and from a distance. All examples are the same. Incel-like men who are asking for full facial surgery or a big alteration are usually dismissed by the top guys in the field and maybe you will end up with a medicore or even shitty surgeon. And for your face, do you really want to risk that?

You may be even MORE devestated after the surgery and definitely want to rope. Except, you won't even have enough money to buy the rope because you would have just blown it on rhe surgery...
I got a hair transplant several months ago. I wont get gf but I look 10 years younger, was worth it. Looking at mirror used to be pain.

I have money tho because I moneymaxxxed. I draw the line at anything bone-related.
I guess hair is different, yes. Luckily, I have a healthy head of hair. No issues there (crosses fingers)
With $20,000 or something you can buy a lot of cigars, pot, boxed wine and more time to NEET.
Exactly !!!

Last edited:
So "tallcels can just get plastic surgery" was a cope all along.

Plastic surgery is the only way to really increase your smv bc most men (like op) don’t have the money and/or are afraid of the risk.
1. If it involves reshaping bone, forget it. The healing time alone will make your suffer. You may not heal properly at all especially if it is around the noise or cheeks or jaw.
It’s 4-6 weeks for BSSO until you can eat normal again + some another 2 or 3 months until the swelling goes away.

Break your legs and be bedridden for a year to gain 1inch, seems legit.

Depends on the surgery and how bad is the feature you need to improve

Hair is 100% worth it if you are balding
( dont go cheap , but its not necessary to spend 50k like in the usa)

Rhinoplasty is worth it if its an ugly big crooked nose

Jaw surgery and genioplasty its worth it IF you have a skeletal 2° or 3° class
Otherwise you just risk iatrogenic damage and a chimp profile

Plastic surgery is the only way to really increase your smv bc most men (like op) don’t have the money and/or are afraid of the risk.

It’s 4-6 weeks for BSSO until you can eat normal again + some another 2 or 3 months until the swelling goes away.
I strongly disagree and feel you are making my case for me, but ookay.
Break your legs and be bedridden for a year to gain 1inch, seems legit.
If sarcasm....Precisely !
Rhinoplasty is worth it if its an ugly big crooked nose.

Again, I seriously doubt it will make any difference if the rest doesn't fit. Even if you have a huge dorsal radix hump, changing it just wouldn't be worth it.

Last edited:
Some do tho I hate them
It would make your life slightly better tho of course you won’t become Chad but you will be less ugly,surgery is good

Where did you get the surgery (country) and how much did it cost?

mechanically its really hard to add bone unless u get implants everywhere which is the worst type of surgery because they will eventually shift around and can get infected years later.

the most effective surgeries are for women because it involves shaving down bones as opposed to adding bone mass, so if u have no bone structure to begin with there's not much surgery can do