Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If this was your sister, what would you do to her?

quazz said:
Serious I'd fuck the shit out of her ass do anal and cum in her asshole. Fuck I wouldn't even care if she was that hot would fuck the shit out of her while she was bent over.

I concur

wtf man

how can we honestly call other people degenerates when incest and pedo shit pops up on this forum on a daily basis.

I'm almost convinced 90% of you are cucktears fags trying to make us look bad.

Nothing2Lose said:
wtf man

how can we honestly call other people degenerates when incest and pedo shit pops up on this forum on a daily basis.

Please kindly stop your moralfag "muh degenerates" rhetoric. It's silly.

I'd force her to:

become a nun

T
Akarin said:
Tell her to lose weight if she wants to have sex with me

That's prime healthy stacey dude. Like legit healthy and not overweight at all. Are you into anorexic chicks ? 

As someone who has seen copious amounts of open I can assure you she doesn't have cellulite.

Kointo said:
Nothing2Lose said:
wtf man
Please kindly stop your moralfag "muh degenerates" rhetoric. It's silly.

I think there's a big leap from moralfag to "if my sister has a nice ass I'm raping her anally on sight"

none of you would do a fucking thing even if it was your sister you tryhard edgelords.

Nothing2Lose said:
I think there's a big leap from moralfag to "if my sister has a nice ass I'm raping her anally on sight"

none of you would do a fucking thing even if it was your sister you tryhard edgelords.

A moralfag is someone who's still holding onto morals and letting said morals hold them back. This is what you're doing. 

And know of course I wouldn't do shit because I don't want to go to prison.

I'd rape her hot friends and make her watch, Stacys usually come in packs.

Nothing2Lose said:
wtf man

I agree men who wants to fuck their fat sisters are fucking degenerates. But if she looked like this...

ed2YdPK.jpg

her ass is still fat but at least looks sexy

Akarin said:
I agree men who wants to fuck their fat sisters are fucking degenerates. But if she looked like this...

ed2YdPK.jpg

her ass is still fat but at least looks sexy

You are fucking picky if you wouldn't bone the female in the original post.

KyloRen said:
I'd force her to:

become a nun

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Kointo said:

He's a disgraceful standardcel.

Solitarian_Walker said:
He's a disgraceful standardcel.

It's not even that. The woman in the picture is near perfection.

Kointo said:

I am very picky. I never ever said I'm not. Fat legs + ass = total turn off for me

Akarin said:
I am very picky. I never ever said I'm not. Fat legs + ass = total turn off for me

At least you admit it.

Akarin said:

She's still not fat you peasant.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

That doesn't prove that she's fat. We aren't talking about population, we're talking about a single person.

Akarin said:

Are you a female?

Kointo said:
That doesn't prove that she's fat. We aren't talking about population, we're talking about a single person.

I think when 3/4 people are overweight/obse... your perception of what is healthy/overweight/fat gets skewed just a little bit.

Solitarian_Walker said:
What the fuck is this supposed to mean.

511ab570b916c4ceee54d657ae1a03b602ea2d3f4131863a9f4da40c92cfd0a7.jpg

Recovery said:
Are you a female?

Those are the posters legs, so you be the judge.

eh4zNQc8LJk1-bgGlaiVttc48U_nusMPKHBUWqiZ9qo.jpg

Kointo said:

That proves how your perception of "fat" is untrue. If 70% of population is fat it becomes a standard. Being 5'7 might be an average height for male in fucking Vietnam but if Vietnamese guy will go to Netherlands he will get towered by everyone. For murricans obese=fat, fat=normal, normal=thin.

and thin=anorectic

Akarin said:
That proves how your perception of "fat" is untrue. If 70% of population is fat it becomes a standard. Being 5'7 might be an average height for male in fucking Vietnam but if Vietnamese guy will go to Netherlands he will get towered by everyone. For murricans obese=fat, fat=normal, normal=thin.

Maybe.

show mom and dad what sister is wearing out in public then say if they don't stop her slutty ways i'll move out, if i was younger say i'm going to put myself up for adoption and hope to get a family that's more conservative and actually cares about the future of humanity and wanting to put a stop to this degeneracy

i'll also stop watching game of thrones for normalizing this

microDongCityUSA said:

i'll also keep watching incest hentai for normalizing this

My little sister is hotter than this, but I can't sexualize her.

microDongCityUSA said:
show mom and dad what sister is wearing out in public then say if they don't stop her slutty ways i'll move out, if i was younger say i'm going to put myself up for adoption and hope to get a family that's more conservative and actually cares about the future of humanity and wanting to put a stop to this degeneracy

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
Those are the posters legs, so you be the judge.

eh4zNQc8LJk1-bgGlaiVttc48U_nusMPKHBUWqiZ9qo.jpg

Damn that's disgusting.

Akarin said:
your eyes must be blind, I don't understand any men with fat women fetish

absolutely disgusting

Fat?? Your standards are pretty high.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

[img=585x396]https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/figures/m6107qsf.gif[/img]

Buy her loose fitting clothes so she doesn't become a degenerate.