Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If this video doesn’t change your mind nuffin will

how is this even possible

i might have misunderstood the point of this thread, idk, but if what you mean is that it’s possible for curries to ascend with white foids, then yea, you are bluepilled.
Not curries on this forum bro you’re too high IQ only Oofy doofy curries ascend you know about the black pill so no women want a guy who’s into that

Fuk off Negra

10% oofy doofy agenda
it's time to cancel my account on this retarded forum and start looking for a stacy girlfriend, see you later virgins :feelzez:
Lmaoo only if you’re Oofy doofy you can get a Stacy gf but you know to much black pill knowledge one word slip up and she’ll instantly think you’re a “misogynist”.

Just be short or ugly or ethnic or disabled or non-nt, but don't you dare be 3 out of 4. These dumb retards are happy to cherry pick one of the 4 quality examples but will never show you someone who has a combination of undesirable characteristics with a woman because it doesn't exist. Let alone so many examples that it disproves inceldom.

Just be short or ugly or ethnic or disabled or non-nt, but don't you dare be 3 out of 4. These dumb retards are happy to cherry pick one of the 4 quality examples but will never show you someone who has a combination of undesirable characteristics with a woman because it doesn't exist. Let alone so many examples that it disproves inceldom.
Also wipe off the makeup and whore clothing and these oofy doofy couples are looks matched.

lol this channel. the vocabulary is on point :smonk: I presume most of these ascensions are social circle maxed with a washed up slut

Greycel moment