Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If this thread does not black pill you, you are beyond saving

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
1386904763556.gif

This cuck shit needs to stop

are you trying to make me literally fucking ABHOR these humanoids i mean holy shit

a complete annihilation of the west is needed.

a complete annihilation of the west is needed.
They are doing it themselves dont worry. Its only a shame i wont live to see it eventually :feelsbadman:

let's be real though, women can only do this shit like earn $500,000 a year camming or selling their period pads because blue pilled white knight cucks are giving them money

much as i dislike foids these male cucks have to be dealt with first as they are creating these problems, my hate is reserved for them foremost

let's be real though, women can only do this shit like earn $500,000 a year camming or selling their period pads because blue pilled white knight cucks are giving them money

much as i dislike foids these male cucks have to be dealt with first as they are creating these problems, my hate is reserved for them foremost
The only thing worse than a thot is a thot enabler

Men are to blame but I don't really care. I'm 35 and so I know I was worthless to women even before Tinder and camwhoring were things. So what do I care if even more men become incel? Nothing changes for me.

This is fucking disgusting. I have to work like a mule every single day to make ends meet, and also have to fucking study to better my situation. I have to go through so much pain and suffering to HOPEFULLY have a better condition tomorrow. Meanwhile these females earn more in a year than I will after I finish my studies. Fuck this society, I swear to God it needs to be destroyed like Sodom and Gomorrah but x100000 worse and perhaps something better can rise from the ashes.

That thread turned me into a fucking commie.

Become a thief and target women.

This is fucking disgusting. I have to work like a mule every single day to make ends meet, and also have to fucking study to better my situation. I have to go through so much pain and suffering to HOPEFULLY have a better condition tomorrow. Meanwhile these females earn more in a year than I will after I finish my studies. Fuck this society, I swear to God it needs to be destroyed like Sodom and Gomorrah but x100000 worse and perhaps something better can rise from the ashes.

That thread turned me into a fucking commie.

Vitriol is the most blackpilled chadlite of all time. We shouldn’t have banned him from here imho when he came a few months ago

For a man to achieve the same level of success online he has to be smart or come up with funny content.

Meanwhile, if you got a vagina, there's always a market for horny men...

Sex robots need to be rolled off the assembly line fast. While I'm against this for spiritual reasons and I'm not getting one myself even if it will be cheap... it will still serve the purpose of choking the supply line of females. Taking power away from them...

Sex robots won't stop beta enablers from enriching women. Until robots achieve true sentience, real females will always be regarded as superior to bots.

Anyone who thinks that sex robots will solve The Incel Problem is coping HARD. The only thing that will solve our problem is a giant asteroid slamming into this degenerate planet.

Sex robots won't stop beta enablers from enriching women. Until robots achieve true sentience, real females will always be regarded as superior to bots.

Anyone who thinks that sex robots will solve The Incel Problem is coping HARD. The only thing that will solve our problem is a giant asteroid slamming into this degenerate planet.

Agreed 100%

Well looks like I'm drinking tonight.

Sharia now please.

The worst thing: all the women are ugly, average at best. If you gonna to cuck/betabux, at least choose a gl woman.

Exactly I have to work a 9-5 and miss out on parties to do homework while these whores can just sell their shit, period blood and other nasty things and make more than me.

Please don't link to that faggoty site

in fact I believe it's against the rules?
Also ban warning for that faggot ITT, do not question those that have been banned, actually probably he is his alt

I have the exact same profile as the guy in the incel profile pic except I got bigger lips and a bigger nose. It's over

Cucks and weirdos who pay for fetish videos are to blame. Weak men.

Someone hack the nuclear codes for the USA and cause a nuclear war to end humanity.

90k a year is literally more than i have ever made or anyone in my close family has ever made in my life

Lol at that feet shit cucks are fucking disgusting.

Europe has cucked themselves, and its time to burn it all down. I doubt even Michael Collins could’ve predicted this shit.
E831314C 693A 4689 8783 BDD40B5D2490

Wtf at that beta cuck that invested $2million in that bitches app idea. Lol if you google it now it's nothing can't believe betas just give away $2million.

Wtf at that beta cuck that invested $2million in that bitches app idea. Lol if you google it now it's nothing can't believe betas just give away $2million.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: