Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If this society didn't put much pressure on getting laid, being INCEL won't be so bad..

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
It used to be the 40 year old virgin but nowadays it seems to be that the 20 year old virgin is to be made fun of cuz there's something wrong with him.

But go back 100 years ago and virginity was prized and it should only be given to that special someone whom you resonate with so much on multiple levels.

From personal experience, growing up in a 3rd world southeast asian nation your self worth was more determined by your IQ and your fighting skills moreso than your ability to get laid.

I think that's a contributing factor as to why I seem to cope better than many people here. Because I was brought up in a society that didn't put too much pressure on getting laid.
But America is way too sexed up and too focused on physical appearance more than it focuses on material wealth or IQ or fighting skills...

So I wonder if it's all an illusion? A program of some sort? A matrix that brainwashes those who live under it's sphere of influence to behave in certain ways?

Because conversely in my home country, if you do bad in school and/or if you suck at fighting and/or you don't have a big enough social circle, you are treated as a loser.

But in my experience in America, it's hard to size up someone's intelligence just by looking at them... Fighting is treated here like a sport and not a necessary life skill like driving or reading or writing... And having a social circle here doesn't seem to be that big of a deal.

But getting laid here in America and physical appearance... Is EVERYTHING! WITHOUT IT YOU ARE SUBHUMAN!

So what I'm getting at is... Is it all a spiritual psychological matrix that is pulled over different people's in different areas of the world?

i agree

people here put more emphasis on sex/dating life than even graduating college/getting a good career/job like what the fuck lmao.

IQ doesn't always translate into being effective, look at Venne1138 (Google him if you're unaware). Fighting skills are valued in times of war but modern war doesn't require those. Material wealth is valued but not as easy to determine as sex appeal. Sex appeal is a good indicator of physical health which is valued by society. We're a culture of selfies and guess what is easily captured?

IQ doesn't always translate into being effective, look at Venne1138 (Google him if you're unaware). Fighting skills are valued in times of war but modern war doesn't require those. Material wealth is valued but not as easy to determine as sex appeal. Sex appeal is a good indicator of physical health which is valued by society. We're a culture of selfies and guess what is easily captured?

venne is legit one of the biggest autists ever

Even the title of this post is fucking high IQ.

This is really what the whole damn problem is all about.

I have a friend who is a Brahmin in India. Really smart, really nice, writer who writes books. Also very handsome. He told me he was a virgin til he married at age 32 and so was his wife of the same age. He said this was just normal in Brahmin families and no one cared. I asked him if he ever felt inferior, lame, failed, depressed, idiotic, incompetent or ashamed of being a 32 year old virgin and he said of course not. I asked him if anyone made fun of him for being a 30+ virgin and he said of course not, people don't do that here.

It's not so much the celibacy itself, it is the value you and society place on it. Like so many other things in life. Read some philosophy. Philosophers talk about this a lot.

theres no difference tho, because you will still feel like shit because of no sex and no validation

theres no difference tho, because you will still feel like shit because of no sex and no validation

But you won't have to deal with people treating you like you are sub-human, you won't have to lie about having a girlfriend etc. You can't have any normie existence in the west unless you have won the approval of females in some way.

Of course you would still prefer having sex and validation from women, but you gotta say it would be a whole lot better if it wasn't used as a tool of endless shame and ridicule and grounds for downright discrimination with everything you say being discredited due to it don't you think?

Exactly norm-shits constantly belittle us for not getting sex but the moment we turn out and call out our bull shit we got blamed for being obsessed with sex.

Would also help if people had a little empathy for us instead of kicking us while we're down

Cope, a man is only a man after he had sex.

very high iq thread

western society has a massive obsession with sex. entertainment, news, marketing, culture, its shoved into absolutely everything.
within 50 years, we have undergone a shift from "premarital sex is shameful and makes you a despicable whore/gigolo" to "if you are virgin past 18 then you are a pathetic loser". complete 180.

in a healthy society we would still be incel into our 20s or even our 40s but it wouldnt be a big deal for two reasons:
1) there is no virgin shaming
2) you can expect to find a girl in a similar position (virgin) to marry and experience first love, sex and family with

but in the west it is the opposite. if you are virgin past 18 then you will suffer endless humiliation, and you also know that you will never have a good relationship because there are no females who share your situation, only roastie whores who mock and humiliate you.

Of course you would still prefer having sex and validation from women, but you gotta say it would be a whole lot better if it wasn't used as a tool of endless shame and ridicule and grounds for downright discrimination with everything you say being discredited due to it don't you think?
true

Even the title of this post is fucking high IQ.

This is really what the whole damn problem is all about.

I have a friend who is a Brahmin in India. Really smart, really nice, writer who writes books. Also very handsome. He told me he was a virgin til he married at age 32 and so was his wife of the same age. He said this was just normal in Brahmin families and no one cared. I asked him if he ever felt inferior, lame, failed, depressed, idiotic, incompetent or ashamed of being a 32 year old virgin and he said of course not. I asked him if anyone made fun of him for being a 30+ virgin and he said of course not, people don't do that here.

It's not so much the celibacy itself, it is the value you and society place on it. Like so many other things in life. Read some philosophy. Philosophers talk about this a lot.

This entire thread is legit.

This is probably why guys in Japan can be 40%+ virgins yet aren't freaking out about it or mass murdering. They don't have the same macho sex culture as North America and Europe, so they don't care there.