Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL if this guy noses mog you its over

8 among blacks.
my rating are not PSL ratings
irl normie ratings
if you are more attractive than 80% of ur peers, i rate u 8
imo prince is a 8
even weed rated him a 7 and he is psl autist
hes a looksmaxxed 6 at best for a black, he is not a tyrone, doesnt really have bones, j
JFL. He's more like a 5.5/10 TBH.
exactly, he has no bones, just normie face, idiots cant rate for shit, he also looks like looksmaxx tryhard with his hair and shit

Homie I sent my pic to YOU when I first registered here, you rated me a 4/10, look in your convo if you don't believe me lol
I don't chat with Face much and am very way of doxxing nowadays as I become more active, so I don't wanna be sending my pics to him when I don't know him all that much personally.
I was more focused on his "white people smv = 1/10," bullshit.. you are still 4/10, regardless of race. That race shit is retarded.

hes a looksmaxxed 6 at best for a black, he is not a tyrone, doesnt really have bones, j

exactly, he has no bones, just normie face, idiots cant rate for shit, he also looks like looksmaxx tryhard with his hair and shit
High IQ post. He has terrible taste in fashion. His bones are indeed severely lacking in order for him to be a Tyrone.
he does have bones, overall has better face than you
:lul:

Tellem mogs prince INTO oblivion.

he does have bones, overall has better face than you
dont bring this into me, lol you cant rate for shit, i didnt see no high set cheek bones wide jaw, hollow cheeks the fundamental of being a top tier male or tyrone, you seriously cant rate for shit he slighlt above average

I was more focused on his "white people smv = 1/10," bullshit.. you are still 4/10, regardless of race. That race shit is retarded.
There we go, even by you who doesn't factor race into account, and specifically mentioned my nose but said "You have a normal African nose, now, if you were white and you had that nose? Ogre" meaning you didn't take any points away for my negroid features (women do) you still just ended up with just a 4/10 rating for me, that's only 1 point above 13k's and I honestly find his reasoning more accurate since he does deduct points for the ogre-ish nose.

There we go, even by you who doesn't factor race into account, and specifically mentioned my nose but said "You have a normal African nose, now, if you were white and you had that nose? Ogre" meaning you didn't take any points away for my negroid features (women do) you still just ended up with just a 4/10 rating for me, that's only 1 point above 13k's and I honestly find his reasoning more accurate since he does deduct points for the ogre-ish nose.
Are you brain-dead, buddy? If you have features from another race while you're another race, of course that takes away points.

maxresdefault.jpg

His nose ruined him, ive realized nose is crucial, african nigger nose is death sentence
I have niggernetics and a wide, bulbous nose but al hamdulilah mine doesn't look like that.

run a tinder experiment and see who mogs who
i dont care if he better looking than me but you are severly overating him and could post his pic here i want to take good look at him

prince had black women coldapproach him constantly
rejected them right and left

how many women regardless of race cold-approached tellem while he was walking down the street ?
if i argue with you i will get permabanned for bragging, and there is no black women where i live and i never go outisde so i dont know my potential

prince had black women coldapproach him constantly
rejected them right and left

how many women regardless of race cold-approached tellem while he was walking down the street ?

LOL and you believe what a self-hating deathnik mentalcel says? How can you blindly believe what he says?

He's black so he racemogs me

Are you brain-dead, buddy? If you have features from another race while you're another race, of course that takes away points.
Regardless i'd say 13k isn't as inaccurate as you claim he is considering he only rated me one point lower than you did, and he takes those features into account.

well at least his nose gives him better breathing thust better runner faster and distance

Regardless i'd say 13k isn't as inaccurate as you claim he is considering he only rated me one point lower than you did, and he takes those features into account.
He also said you're basically a 1/10 to white people. I'm not talking about the 3-4/10 rating.

He also said you're basically a 1/10 to white people. I'm not talking about the 3-4/10 rating.
I would be a 1/10 to white people tho. If you're ethnic you subtract 2 or 3 points automatically if you're trying to court a girl from another race. Asian and trying to date a black/white/latina subtract 3. If you're curry subtract 3 if you're trying to date white/black/asian. It's why i've never actually asked out a white girl, I know better than that.

You can't reject that idea either. The stats prove it undeniably.

I would be a 1/10 to white people tho. If you're ethnic you subtract 2 or 3 points automatically if you're trying to court a girl from another race. Asian and trying to date a black/white/latina subtract 3. If you're curry subtract 3 if you're trying to date white/black/asian. It's why i've never actually asked out a white girl, I know better than that.

You can't reject that idea either. The stats prove it undeniably.
No wonder you sympathize with 13k... You got the same retarded ideas. You do you though.

Here's a picture of my nose (Censored so no doxx):
View attachment 16418
View attachment 16419

Back when I was in school I was always made fun of and called Squidward :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
@13k Can vouch for how horrifically ugly it looks with a full shot of my face too.
Fuck my dumb negroid nose, fuck my stupid skin tone, fuck my negroid phenotype, I fucking hate it, I want to be white so bad.
WTF
You talked like you were a fucking nigerian or something. JFL at this second pic. Your skin is lighter than @k13 skin.

No wonder you sympathize with 13k... You got the same retarded ideas. You do you though.
Like I said, you can't reject the idea. I'd like to believe that the race pill isn't true, but it's firmly grounded in scientific fact. The studies show it, the data taken from dating sites show it, everything shows that women don't like ethnics.

Like I said, you can't reject the idea. I'd like to believe that the race pill isn't true, but it's firmly grounded in scientific fact. The studies show it, the data taken from dating sites show it, everything shows that women don't like ethnics.
It makes you less attractive to others, sure, I agree, but it does not mean your rating gets lower. You're still a 4/10.

WTF
You talked like you were a fucking nigerian or something. JFL at this second pic. Your skin is lighter than @k13 skin.
Very bright lighting and i'm DEFINITELY not lighter than 13k even in bright lighting. I'm not Nigerian dark, but i'm not mixed, i've just got typical African-American skin color. Look at Floyd Mayweather Jr. if you want to see what I mean, depending on the lighting he can look very dark or fairly light.

Very bright lighting and i'm DEFINITELY not lighter than 13k even in bright lighting. I'm not Nigerian dark, but i'm not mixed, i've just got typical African-American skin color. Look at Floyd Mayweather Jr. if you want to see what I mean, depending on the lighting he can look very dark or fairly light.

I can't stop laughing at your profile pic XD
You should have pride in your race.

I can't stop laughing at your profile pic XD
You should have pride in your race.
There's nothing to take pride in. I have plenty of black idols and I don't think we're inferior, but i'd still rather be white because being white is easier and you're not forced to adhere to dumb stereotypes in order to fit in, it's that simple.

maxresdefault.jpg

His nose ruined him, ive realized nose is crucial, african nigger nose is death sentence

Don't do my man Chris Smoove like this. He's one of the most wholesome people on the internet.

Don't do my man Chris Smoove like this. He's one of the most wholesome people on the internet.

while we rot and talk about his subhuman nose he is bang chicks like these daily, its over for all of us
ycP1La.gif

websta.jpg

while we rot and talk about his subhuman nose he is bang chicks like these daily, its over for all of us
ycP1La.gif

websta.jpg

That gif is gonna get some people to rope.

Literally your only hope if your have a fucked up face is to wear a mask/bag over your head.

his youtube career saved him,

I doubt he was Incel prior to youtube. He's ugly as sin, but he's got height frame and presumably the ability to excel in sports. I'd bet on him running BBC game.

However, he always talks about being a nerd as a kid, so I'm uncertain. He could have been Incel.