Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL if this guy noses mog you its over

Tellem-T

Tellem-T

Banned
-
maxresdefault.jpg

His nose ruined him, ive realized nose is crucial, african nigger nose is death sentence

That nose is abnormal. Jfc can you stop making low IQ threads

It's amazing how one feature can ruin everything.

im the highest iq poster on this site retard, get on my post qualtiy lvl
I feel like a month or two ago your posts were pretty average, but they have really declined in quality.

The racepill really did destroy you, LARPer.

He also looks mixed, damn that nose is killer.

His skull/head shape is the actual problem imo

I feel like a month or two ago your posts were pretty average, but they have really declined in quality.

I don't blame him for the race pill having a negative effect. After all, the race pill is brutal af.

i bring this site to life keep coping, and get ignored

i bring this site to life keep coping, and get ignored
Your posts are absolute shit. You cloud up the board with useless one sentence racebaiting posts. I'll happily ignore you as well, but won't be necessary because you'll be permabanned soon enough.

noses are the ugliest part of the human body. Like I would rather have a dick on my face

Tbh, can't decide what is worse, this nose or ugly femenine and upturned (like i have)

How long until Tellem-T gets banned again? Place your bets.

Why does this forum seem to have a problem with tellem-t @Tellem-T
racism, they confuse my mentalceldom with trolldom and larpdom

when you are godlike high status quality poster like myself you will bound too have haters

I'm not sharing any coke with that guy.

KRS-One is reading this thread wishing to fuck that his nose was that small.

Here's a picture of my nose (Censored so no doxx):
My nose 2

My nose 3

Back when I was in school I was always made fun of and called Squidward :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
@13k Can vouch for how horrifically ugly it looks with a full shot of my face too.
Fuck my dumb negroid nose, fuck my stupid skin tone, fuck my negroid phenotype, I fucking hate it, I want to be white so bad.

View attachment 16418
View attachment 16419

Back when I was in school I was always made fun of and called Squidward :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
@13k Can vouch for how horrifically ugly it looks with a full shot of my face too.
Fuck my dumb negroid nose, fuck my stupid skin tone, fuck my negroid phenotype, I fucking hate it, I want to be white so bad.
holy fuck even im not this self hating

That guy's nose is a little worse than mine, but I've got an ugly negro nose with wide nostrils too, completely ruins my face.

holy fuck even im not this self hating
Fuck outta here, yes you are. You're 1000x worse than me considering you think white people are inherently superior to you.

View attachment 16418
View attachment 16419

I kinda have the same nose as you but its upturned and im white lol

Nothing wrong with your nose

he nosemogs me. Mine is longer and more droppy

mogs me and hes bigger jfl

I kinda have the same nose as you but its upturned and im white lol

Nothing wrong with your nose
My nigga what? No you don't
Whogivesafucc

Unless you're finally admitting that's not actually you.
I don't think the cropped photo does justice to how bad my nose looks on my face btw. There's a reason people constantly called me Squidward in middle school and high school, and every person I ask to rate my full face first's reaction is "By god get yourself rhinoplasty!"

View attachment 16418
View attachment 16419

I don't see anything wrong here. Are you retarded?

Nosemogs me into oblivion. Glad you understand how important the nose is. It's the most important feature.

I don't see anything wrong here. Are you retarded?
Clearly I am since I thought a crop of just the nose would be enough to get it across how it looks on my face.
For reference of how it looks use my profile pic of James Degale's smashed in nose. That's how mine looks regularly.

@Bronzehawkattack 's nose looks worse if you see his full face

you can't really tell how bad a nose looks on a face until you see his full face picture
bronze's main drawbacks are shitty nose and his lower third (weak nonexistent jaw)

and i am not saying this to back up his stance in this thread
I've seen him months ago
first things I'd noticed was shit nose and jaw

I'd rated him a 3-4 if i remember correctly

3-4 amoung blacks that is

then you have to subtract 2-3 for being black
that leaves him with 1-2 white SMV.
You are the worst rater here. Congrats.

@Bronzehawkattack send your pictures to @FACEandLMS instead.

he rated princeofcope an 8, ngl i knew than he was a shit rater,m 8 is still high for a black

mogs me facially

he rated princeofcope an 8, ngl i knew than he was a shit rater,m 8 is still high for a black
Are you sure he gave him an 8? According to 13k logic, he's ethnic, so there's no way he can be above 5/10. KEK.

Homie I sent my pic to YOU when I first registered here, you rated me a 4/10, look in your convo if you don't believe me lol
I don't chat with Face much and am very way of doxxing nowadays as I become more active, so I don't wanna be sending my pics to him when I don't know him all that much personally.