Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If this guy is too ugly for women

lmao obviously a troll post

Unless you’re living in a place that has all the scum of the earth, I doubt any women would just straight up call you ugly. Especially after what you deem to be a “polite interaction”. This makes me think you’re either making it up or you’re saying disrespectful things to them instead of just making conversation.

That said, you aren’t ugly. You’re about a 5.5. My guess is you are incredibly insecure and bad with women and you either say a lot of bad stuff or come off as a creep. Also, are you short?
Redditcel can’t fathom women being too picky. He must be a cartoonishly flagrant shithead :soy: women would never reject a nice guy!!!

He's white stacy only so thats why he gets rejected. He could easily ascend with a landwhale

what his height?

Redditcel can’t fathom women being too picky. He must be a cartoonishly flagrant shithead :soy: women would never reject a nice guy!!!
Kek

So fucking over. He mogs me to Pluto and back

Mogs me into oblivion. This has to be a joke

Clicked on that subreddit for one second and it's a bunch of attention seeking foids trying to get simps to inflate their egos more than it's already inflated. I fucking hate foids so much.

5-6? good lord I’m fucked