Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If this Australiancel who went ER with a knife would’ve targeted men as well and not just women and children, would he not have caught 6 bodies?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
Before I say this, let me put emphasis on the fact that this is all hypothetical and I wouldn’t do anything to anyone, I’m completely harmless and spend most of my time indoors.

Hypothetically if I were him I would’ve wanted to target men as well and not only women. Because I hate humanity as a whole and how self righteous and ignorant we all are.

Men are not an exception to this, as they put women on a pedestal and mock the fellow man for not achieving as much as them in life. Humans are despicable and disgusting animals that must be ERadicated.

Obviously targeting men too would be more problematic though, this guy was 5’7 apparently, and hell I’m 5’5, don’t wanna get my ass beat. Better to just use a gun if you could, but if one isn’t accessible then I get why someone would use a knife.

Everyone would be targeted by me in this hypothetical scenario, I’d go for just about anyone, man or woman. I would spare children as I couldn’t bring myself to take down a child, even if they’ll grow up into the same type of egotistical scum I want dead in the first place.

I’d especially want to target tall, white, attractive young men and also white women. They are the ones I completely envy and hate the most. I probably wouldn’t have gotten as many bodies as this man though, it’s a lot easier to overcome women and kids.

View: https://youtu.be/nJDuCEcBRzg?si=Xd_08Dl-8WCZgpZi

Even incels finding ways to not exclusively target women in any way because of ingrained foid worship instincts. It’s also why people here argue whether chad/cucks/simps are worse than foids.

Even incels finding ways to not exclusively target women in any way because of ingrained foid worship instincts. It’s also why people here argue whether chad/cucks/simps are worse than foids.
I’m saying everyone should be targeted, I’d only spare children because it just doesn’t feel right murdering them. But even then I’m still taking out teenagers.

I’m saying everyone should be targeted, I’d only spare children because it just doesn’t feel right murdering them. But even then I’m still taking out teenagers.
Since 30% of men are virgins now, how does that change your plan?

I think it was one and only because he got in the way.
Yeah, it was a Pakicel security guard

Killed a fellow trucel, unforgivable if you ask me

His kill count would be lower.

Anyway, most mass murderers with high kill count use a vehicle/gun (vehicle usually 2500kg+ in these cases, with a tall and flat hood) and some used both. There were some European ones who used a truck then got off and began stabbing people.

Not that I encourage it.

Last edited:
it would suck if 3d printing guns were a thing luckily we're safe from stuff like that.

it would suck if 3d printing guns were a thing luckily we're safe from stuff like that.
3d printed guns are horribly unreliable, dangerous even. Not to mention most of them are single shots like the liberator pistol. (Yes, single shot, as in chambering after every shot).

Such a shame vans are so widely available that even a evil nerd like Alek Minassian could rent one

3d printed guns are horribly unreliable, dangerous even. Not to mention most of them are single shots like the liberator pistol. (Yes, single shot, as in chambering after every shot).

Such a shame vans are so widely available that even a evil nerd like Alek Minassian could rent one
Omg, thats terrible! it would suck to rent a big jeep just to accidentally crash it.

Before I say this, let me put emphasis on the fact that this is all hypothetical and I wouldn’t do anything to anyone, I’m completely harmless and spend most of my time indoors.

Hypothetically if I were him I would’ve wanted to target men as well and not only women. Because I hate humanity as a whole and how self righteous and ignorant we all are.

Men are not an exception to this, as they put women on a pedestal and mock the fellow man for not achieving as much as them in life. Humans are despicable and disgusting animals that must be ERadicated.

Obviously targeting men too would be more problematic though, this guy was 5’7 apparently, and hell I’m 5’5, don’t wanna get my ass beat. Better to just use a gun if you could, but if one isn’t accessible then I get why someone would use a knife.

Everyone would be targeted by me in this hypothetical scenario, I’d go for just about anyone, man or woman. I would spare children as I couldn’t bring myself to take down a child, even if they’ll grow up into the same type of egotistical scum I want dead in the first place.

I’d especially want to target tall, white, attractive young men and also white women. They are the ones I completely envy and hate the most. I probably wouldn’t have gotten as many bodies as this man though, it’s a lot easier to overcome women and kids.

View: https://youtu.be/nJDuCEcBRzg?si=Xd_08Dl-8WCZgpZi

only chads and those in relationships.

(in video game)

Omg, thats terrible! it would suck to rent a big jeep just to accidentally crash it.
Well we can be happy that jeeps, even bigger ones (including SUVs) are relatively safe.

What we need to worry is unhinged psychopaths driving trucks, killing 86 and injuring 434.

And that one is from non saint Alek Minassian

Many of these cases involved 10+ deaths, a rarity even among AR-15 shootings.

Target chads.
Some people here suck at telling who’s Chad and who’s not. They will claim white truecels = chad while chadpreets are ldar.