Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If this Asian dude went around America asking this question to white foids, what do you think would happen to him?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Jfl. I'm actually having a pretty good laugh right now. This guy is going around South Korea asking the foids what the ideal weight is for a Korean girl. Obviously, we don't know how some of the foids reacted when this guy came up to them and asked them about this weight issue. But the fact that he actually found some foids willing to talk about the issue and how they didn't seem super uncomfortable is amazing to me.

Here in America, I'll friggin bet you 95% of foids would have been like "Seriously dude?". And knowing how they are, some probably would've gotten combative too not even joking.

Also, off topic but Korean foids are some fuckin height moggers. Every other Korean foid you run into is like 5'5+

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3x5tef8wv4

Last edited:
I want to fuck all of them. can't watch

i cannot take gookd women seriously