Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy If they try to say that our personality is bad, then why is he drawn ugly?

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/vbckda/its_the_truth/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Image 2020 12 09 222437 2

They drew an truecel and emasculate him on every turn, brutal blackpill. They wont dare to draw an ethnic not to appear racists in front of their soy virtue signalling friends, whos the coward now?

They drew an truecel and emasculate him on every turn, brutal blackpill. They wont dare to draw an ethnic not to appear racists in front of their soy virtue signalling friends, whos the coward now?
JFL even mediacucks cannot acknowledge ethnicels. It's always "incels are mostly straight white boys alt right hate group" when half the forum is ethnics :lul::lul:

True. If they really didn't matter they'd draw him as Chad, lol

Also this meme reminds me of leftist memes - it's very aggressive but not very funny.

JFL even mediacucks cannot acknowledge ethnicels. It's always "incels are mostly straight white boys alt right hate group" when half the forum is ethnics :lul::lul:
:feelskek: They virtue signal even in hatred.

Looks like a talfag

7F82C71A 6721 4ECA 9AB0 BF113E0FDA6B

They are not talking about us.:feelshaha:

God damn they are too stupid to make a meme without a typo in the headline

They don't want to admit that looks = personality

Looks like advocatedoogy.

One of us
He is a faggot though trying to appeal to cucktear users. There are a few "incels" from time to time on there who try that :lul:

Those semi bluepilled retards don't understand normies will never accept you no matter how much you try to kiss ass

They think we say "in video game" because we're too cowardly to say it in real life? Typical cucktears brainlet! :feelsPop::feelshaha:

I was thinking the same thing when I saw this.

Screenshot 20220613 201815

This is all I see (and yes, I literally never click on any notifications, I click on threads I find interesting in the moment). It just kind of makes me think, why are y'all always going to look at what those ITards are posting? It just seems to masochistic to me. :society::blackpill:

>but refuses to date an "ugly" woman

No incel has ever refused to date ANY woman. Or else they won't be incel. Naturally they'll keep repeating this meme up to eternity even though it's been debunked a million times and then start deflecting when someone points it out.

>threatens violence but is too afraid to ask for extra ketchup packets

But I thought incels make up the majority of mass shooters and present a clear and real danger to normie society and to all women which is why we should all be placed on watchlists, yet we are simultaneously too afraid of ever committing violence? Are they going to make their mind up?