Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If these people weren’t famous they’d be still virgins to this day

• Thread starter AnxiousAtypical
  • Start date
AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
If the likes of Drake, Ed Sheeran, Post Malone, Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney were never to become famous worldwide they’d still be virgins to this day and would possibly be in a member of this community. I’ll tell you that no woman would look at twice if they had no money or fame.

They would be getting called creepy.

include putin

Cristiano Ronaldo
tenor.gif

If the likes of Drake, Ed Sheeran, Post Malone, Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney were never to become famous worldwide they’d still be virgins to this day and would possibly be in a member of this community. I’ll tell you that no woman would look at twice if they had no money or fame.
waitwut

Ronaldo looksmaxxxed.

Agree with the others though

Don't forget Peter Crouch. Hes the perfect example of looksmax, statusmaxxed, moneymaxxed. He has a 8-9/10 wife.
Peter Crouch has scored 2 007

When asked what he'd be if he wasn't a footballer, he replied 'a virigin'. :feelskek:
Ronaldo? Is this a joke?
C094c4febb2badf46760c8af97d2fbbd

Bit of a stretch tbh

Who's the black guy married to one of those Kardashians?

JayZ?

He'd be top poster on here tbh.
Kanye West but I don't he would be incel. A normie probably before statusmaxxed moneymaxxed

He looksmaxxed with his money when he got rich, he used to be ugly.
View attachment 173628

The pics on the left are when he was 17. Only cosmetic work he got were his teeth and he tanmaxxed. His spots and greasy hair are all superficial. We know it's all about bones.

Ronaldo? Is this a joke?

He obviously isn't incel material BUT...

He was a lot uglier before he had work done. Also, if he wasn't a professional sportsman he wouldn't have time to framemaxx.

Attachments

• main-qimg-73dd27f23cad2715c65085ed30c0fdc0-c.jpg
    main-qimg-73dd27f23cad2715c65085ed30c0fdc0-c.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 45
Which cosmetic procedures did Ronaldo get?

Last edited:
Cristiano Ronaldo is literally a Chad tf u on about.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back