Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If there's truth to this, Russia is a cucked society

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Read this answer I found on Quora comparing Russian and American dating culture. And US dating culture is cucked as it is. Your average Slav is wooing her for days and weeks while Natasha is probably fucking an oligarch or a Turkish tourist after he drops her off at home.

I seriously doubt there's a single non-islamic country that isn't cucked ngl

Its less cucked than the west or china, but not as based as third world islamic countries.

Read this answer I found on Quora comparing Russian and American dating culture. And US dating culture is cucked as it is. Your average Slav is wooing her for days and weeks while Natasha is probably fucking an oligarch or a Turkish tourist after he drops her off at home.

View attachment 185576

Even if this shit worked it would still be very degrading and bad for men, but I really doubt it's that easy in Russia otherwise there wouldn't be a ton of single men.

JFL at "be persistent" advice, the most retarded advice ever. Woman either likes you or not.

Also why the fuck would men have to pay for everything when women earn more money?

Quora is a very bluepilled site.
Also why the fuck would men have to pay for everything when women earn more money?
I'd assume that most of the women who stay in Russia have little money. But if that's not the case, then it's cucked.

Quora is a very bluepilled site.

I'd assume that most of the women who stay in Russia have little money. But if that's not the case, then it's cucked.

Young women in Russia earn more money than young men in Russia.

another day, another brutal slavpill

The world is falling to shit and it's falling fast

Almost every society is cucked