Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If there's a communist revolution in the west, they'll go after incels

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
first off, I don't like the rich (for the most part), I think being self-made rich is mostly a bullshit scam to keep people working hard. I never liked anyone with rich parents, etc.

The problem with "eating the rich" is leftists and what not will just label incels as "rich single males" and go after you. They'll claim "single males who don't pay enough taxes" are hoarding all of the wealth, then label you as whatever is needed to make you seem like the bad guy.

Just like the board is full of passive, broke, depressed men who rarely go outside, we get labelled as violent terrorists. While real criminals who shoot kids in the inner cities over drugs don't even get their crime investigated.

In the end, everything is just an excuse to go after average and below average men. Everyone needs a scapegoat.

I'm kinda screwed if there's a communist revolution ngl

first off, I don't like the rich (for the most part), I think being self-made rich is mostly a bullshit scam to keep people working hard. I never liked anyone with rich parents, etc.

The problem with "eating the rich" is leftists and what not will just label incels as "rich single males" and go after you. They'll claim "single males who don't pay enough taxes" are hoarding all of the wealth, then label you as whatever is needed to make you seem like the bad guy.

Just like the board is full of passive, broke, depressed men who rarely go outside, we get labelled as violent terrorists. While real criminals who shoot kids in the inner cities over drugs don't even get their crime investigated.

In the end, everything is just an excuse to go after average and below average men. Everyone needs a scapegoat.
I mean I like to work my way through being rich but I would never scam those who want to follow the same path, plus I don't know why I should be paying more taxes, especially when based on that graph there is on incels wiki where it shows females are a net negative to the tax system. I wouldn't mind paying taxes that lift people up from bad conditions but not for them to leech off it and such. Though if they do leech, then I expect them to be able to get back up on their feet, if they can think of something like that, thus all benefits they receive from me would be gone just to observe them doing something of worth, otherwise they will just die in their cesspit they were once in.

My grandad and my dad are two examples of people who got up and done something about the conditions they were in, so if they could do it anyone else can, and they both don't have any strong connections, with like higher officials and such.

A communist revolution would be a disaster. We would definitely be the number one target.

There will be no communist revolution, normies that declare themselves communists are actually big fan of corporations etc. because they pretend to be on their side (by doing shit like supporting the lgbt) so they will always be in favour of the estabilishment