Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if there werent so many fat girls i would have a gf

weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
394
DID YOU KNOW


in america



40.4% of females are OBESE?

the average caloric intake of all americans is 3750. 
thats 8.5 mcdonalds double cheesburgers a day. thats the average american.



how are these fucking landwhales eating so much food? STOP EATING SO MUCH FUCKING FOOD YOU FUCKING OBESE CUNTS. YOU HAD ONE JOB. DON'T GET FAT. YOU JUST HADDD TO EAT THAT FUCKING GAINT PLATE OF NOODLES AND MEAT SAUCE YOU SICK CUNTS. AND THEN EAT THE 5 CANDY BARS YOU GOT FROM LEFTOVER HALLOWEEN CANDY. THEN YOU HAD TO EAT HALF THE BAG OF CHEETOS AND DRINK MT DEW YOU FLUBBERY FAT SACKS. THEN YOU HAD TO EAT 3 PACKAGES OF POP TARTS THEN YOU HAD TO EAT SOME ICE CREAM TO TOP IT OFF THEN YOU GOT HUNGRY AND HOUR LATER AND DECIDED TO EAT EVEN MORE FUCKING NOODLES. THEN BEFORE BED YOU GOT A CRAVING FOR SOME PIZZA AND THEN TOPPED THAT OFF WITH SOME BBQ WINGS AND SOME COCA COLA. YOU FAT COWS. YOU DEGENERATE HOGS. [size=xx-small]YOU HAVE NO MEASURE OF SANITY YOU JUST CANT STOP FUCKING EATING YOUR FUCKING FOOOOOOOD. then you wonder why you are so fat. why am i so fat i just dont understand it. i dont eat THAAAAT much. i dont understand ...nom nom nom... sip sip sip.... why im so fat i the scale just seems to keep going up it must be my thiroid or my PCOS or my stress from chad chasing. it has nothing to do witht the fact that i eat over 4000 calories a day nooooo im not the problem. maybe if i go for a 15 minute walk twice a week that will help.....nom nom nom..... but im too tired maybe ill just eat some more food. ill start dieting tommorow ....nom nom nom nom nom....... [/size]


now lets take a look at male statistics. 
35% obese
but its actually lower because bmi statistics dont take into account for muscle. so its probably more like 25% and btw obese males dont even look that bad. but obese women sure fucking do. 
"bear mode" is actually considered attractive to some women. "dad bod" is also technically obese, and women find it fine.






fatfeminist2-e1432345833478.jpg





i fucking hate fate women. i will never fuck a fat chick as long as i live. they are disgusting. repulsive too. and to the degenerate normie males and chads who ACTUALLY FUCK fat women and help promote fat acceptance, you need to leave the genepool. 


losing weight is effortless. your body burns 2000+ calories a day. all you have to do is just not eat 3x the amount you body needs. you dont have to work out at the gym, you dont even have to stop drinking soda. just stop eating so much fucking food.


and if every woman stopped eating over 4000 calories a day, the dating pool would INCREASE 66%. cause 40% of women are obese, 60% of women are healthy. 4/6 = 66%


now me being a 4/10 i have to somehow ascend to a 6/10 to get any kind action. so i have to spend the next few years looksmaxing hard. while the fat single women i could be with continue to keep eating and getting fatter. 


"where are all the good guys?" they say.... where the fuck are all the girls that are shaped like humans? they are all taken. the rest are at home eating 10 burritos with a 52oz coke.
 
Just fuck fat women. Problem solved.
 
THICC women are where it's at tho!!!!!!!!!!!
 
just fuck off already. admins just ban him. why the fuck is this guy allowed to troll us like this?
A truecel would love to be gangraped by a gang of fat girls.
 
You could accept fat girls, channel your incel fury and fuck them until the weight burns away. They'll proceed to cuckhold you after though, and probably also accuse you of rape
 
Splintercel said:
You could accept fat girls, channel your incel fury and fuck them until the weight burns away. They'll proceed to cuckhold you after though, and probably also accuse you of rape

"just fuck fat girls"


why would i do that? i don't think my penis could physically become erect by something i am that repulsed by. id rather go home and fap to a stick figure i drew
 
First escort I fucked was a fat black woman, lol. I can't believe I paid for that shit but I was at max depravity at that point.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]but its actually lower because bmi statistics dont take into account for muscle. so its probably more like 25% and btw obese males dont even look that bad. but obese women sure fucking do. [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"bear mode" is actually considered attractive to some women. "dad bod" is also technically obese, and women find it fine.[/font]

When I had a BMI of 30 (medically obese), I didn't look fat at all. I had a bit of a belly but that was it. Look up obese women with BMI of 30 and they look like blobs.
 
werent u supposed to fuck off already?
 
weservenomsg said:
DID YOU KNOW


in america



40.4% of females are OBESE?

the average caloric intake of all americans is 3750. 
thats 8.5 mcdonalds double cheesburgers a day. thats the average american.



how are these fucking landwhales eating so much food? STOP EATING SO MUCH FUCKING FOOD YOU FUCKING OBESE CUNTS. YOU HAD ONE JOB. DON'T GET FAT. YOU JUST HADDD TO EAT THAT FUCKING GAINT PLATE OF NOODLES AND MEAT SAUCE YOU SICK CUNTS. AND THEN EAT THE 5 CANDY BARS YOU GOT FROM LEFTOVER HALLOWEEN CANDY. THEN YOU HAD TO EAT HALF THE BAG OF CHEETOS AND DRINK MT DEW YOU FLUBBERY FAT SACKS. THEN YOU HAD TO EAT 3 PACKAGES OF POP TARTS THEN YOU HAD TO EAT SOME ICE CREAM TO TOP IT OFF THEN YOU GOT HUNGRY AND HOUR LATER AND DECIDED TO EAT EVEN MORE FUCKING NOODLES. THEN BEFORE BED YOU GOT A CRAVING FOR SOME PIZZA AND THEN TOPPED THAT OFF WITH SOME BBQ WINGS AND SOME COCA COLA. YOU FAT COWS. YOU DEGENERATE HOGS. [size=xx-small]YOU HAVE NO MEASURE OF SANITY YOU JUST CANT STOP FUCKING EATING YOUR FUCKING FOOOOOOOD. then you wonder why you are so fat. why am i so fat i just dont understand it. i dont eat THAAAAT much. i dont understand ...nom nom nom... sip sip sip.... why im so fat i the scale just seems to keep going up it must be my thiroid or my PCOS or my stress from chad chasing. it has nothing to do witht the fact that i eat over 4000 calories a day nooooo im not the problem. maybe if i go for a 15 minute walk twice a week that will help.....nom nom nom..... but im too tired maybe ill just eat some more food. ill start dieting tommorow ....nom nom nom nom nom....... [/size]


now lets take a look at male statistics. 
35% obese
but its actually lower because bmi statistics dont take into account for muscle. so its probably more like 25% and btw obese males dont even look that bad. but obese women sure fucking do. 
"bear mode" is actually considered attractive to some women. "dad bod" is also technically obese, and women find it fine.






fatfeminist2-e1432345833478.jpg





i fucking hate fate women. i will never fuck a fat chick as long as i live. they are disgusting. repulsive too. and to the degenerate normie males and chads who ACTUALLY FUCK fat women and help promote fat acceptance, you need to leave the genepool. 


losing weight is effortless. your body burns 2000+ calories a day. all you have to do is just not eat 3x the amount you body needs. you dont have to work out at the gym, you dont even have to stop drinking soda. just stop eating so much fucking food.


and if every woman stopped eating over 4000 calories a day, the dating pool would INCREASE 66%. cause 40% of women are obese, 60% of women are healthy. 4/6 = 66%


now me being a 4/10 i have to somehow ascend to a 6/10 to get any kind action. so i have to spend the next few years looksmaxing hard. while the fat single women i could be with continue to keep eating and getting fatter. 


"where are all the good guys?" they say.... where the fuck are all the girls that are shaped like humans? they are all taken. the rest are at home eating 10 burritos with a 52oz coke.

Fucking volcels, I can't even get a blowjob and you're turning down sex.
 
jagged0 said:
Fucking volcels, I can't even get a blowjob and you're turning down sex.

you could if you were willing to pay, so in a way you're a volcel too
 
oblivioncel said:
you could if you were willing to pay, so in a way you're a volcel too

volcel is those who deny free sex.
 
holstercan said:
volcel is those who deny free sex.

You're still an incel if you deny sex from an extremely disgusting woman. If some 80 year old gran with wrinkly skin said "hey buddy boyo, come inside and fuck me", I am sure that you would be running for the hills.
 
CopingGymcel said:
You're still an incel if you deny sex from an extremely disgusting woman. If some 80 year old gran with wrinkly skin said "hey buddy boyo, come inside and fuck me", I am sure that you would be running for the hills.

if she still resembles a woman and you can get hard and you still deny sex than ur a vocel. the OP here is a  clear fakecel who already admitted he won't have sex with sub 7 women.
 
holstercan said:
volcel is those who deny free sex.

it doesn't necessarily have to be free. if you have the money and you don't make a good use of it, you're a volcel
 
oblivioncel said:
it doesn't necessarily have to be free. if you have the money and you don't make a good use of it, you're a volcel
just fuck off back to cuckqueers. chad's get it for free so why should i pay for it you dimwitted retard.
 
holstercan said:
just fuck off back to cuckqueers. chad's get it for free so why should i pay for it you dimwitted retard.

because we're not chads, retard. that's the whole point
 
Haha if any of you saw a fat girls smelly pussy y'all would fuck it, But fat girls don't need to fuck ugly guys..stop coping
 
Incel801 said:
Haha if any of you saw a fat girls smelly pussy y'all would fuck it, But fat girls don't need to fuck ugly guys..stop coping

I'm nauseous just reading this.
 
I would have thought having so many fat girls makes it easier. A 7/10 becomes a 5/10 if she's obese, and she knows she has to settle for less. Plus if you're in shape, you've got something over 35% of men.
 
Thincel said:
she knows she has to settle for less. 

Plusif you're in shape, you've got something over 35% of men.

No unfortunately fatty doesnt settle or I for one wouldn't be here, Chad will rail a fatty too she doesn't need a subhuman.

Bitches want top 20%, beating the bottom 35% will get you no where..
 
The dating market in America is so ridiculously screwed up it's amazing. We need a new category for incels in the states: Americacel
 
Let's be honest although I would fuck land whales if they showed interest in me, the fact is I am disgusted by them just like every other male, that is not me being shallow, their flaws are easily fixable unlike ugliness yet they choose to be lazy and gluttonous, that is why they deserve to be condemned. Although seeing a normie with a fat girlfriend makes me feel a lot better than seeing a chad with a hot girlfriend.
 
Lmao at the copers. OP is right. I would like to see you all fuck a woman you are disgusted by, it defeats the entire purpose of sex.
 
The fat woman in the pic is at least pretty face wise. Most women can't afford to be fat. Also fat girls are just as picky as skinny ones.
 
Fat girls don't realize that they're sitting on a goldmine. It's just like how we say that all fat guys are volcel. Just count your calories and you will lose weight, and you can end up looking like this. They have the potential to look better than skinny girls because of bigger boobs and ass. I mean what the fuck just get some calorie counter app and you're set for life.
redhead-weightloss.jpg
 
Thincel said:
I would have thought having so many fat girls makes it easier. A 7/10 becomes a 5/10 if she's obese, and she knows she has to settle for less. Plus if you're in shape, you've got something over 35% of men.

fat women actually want fit guys even more than the average woman does because they need to overcompensate for being obese themselves
 

Similar threads

copingincel
Replies
30
Views
990
SupremeGentleCel
SupremeGentleCel
Friezacel
Replies
16
Views
277
PhilipBlake
PhilipBlake
U
Replies
19
Views
937
Ci Jey
Ci Jey

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top