Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If there was no internet I would kill myself

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
SRS. Imagine incels like 500 years ago like wtf would you do like horse racing or some shit

Without the internet though the world might be a lot different for a lot of us.

The internet is humanities last great invention, before everything goes to shit.

SRS. Imagine incels like 500 years ago like wtf would you do like horse racing or some shit
you'd ascend and have sex alot more and be a chad, but at the same time there would be no internet. So it's a trade off.

Without the internet though the world might be a lot different for a lot of us.
Yeah but if hypergamy was still as rampant but say like the rest was illegal somehow

No you would have a satisfying life of helping on a farm without education to worry about your life or mortality. You would marry at 14 to a woman with whom you would have 4 children and would cock and clean for you. Then you would die at age 29 from tuberculosis, believing in a heaven and God.

500 years ago, we’d be fighting in pointless religious wars

500 years ago? you could just sail to the americas and rapemaxxx

Without internet foids sticked to the people from their own village and there were more values that created couples besides looks and money,now with the internet foids don't give a shit about their own locals anymore and just want all the Chads from every single town,city and country for themselves,creating the rule of 80/20 that exists today and won't now ever go away.

But there's so many great things uplodaded on the internet and such a huge amount of knowledge to easily fill one's mental and intellectual thirst in a lifetime that it pretty much compensates all the constant degeneracy promoted by vaginas.

It really depends on what you really appreciate more.

If there was no internet, there would be no online dating, which means most of us would have looksmatched girlfriends

Thanks to internet i know how a wonen looks like naked and I have social contact. So,yeah,suicide is an option without internet

probably just became monks or some similar shit

There were no incels 500 years ago

Too bad that the governments of this world are well on their way of destroying the internet as well so that it doesn't threaten them. Soon there won't be any internet in the present day sense of the word.

At least there is alcohol. Or at least until the muslims take over and ban it or some shit.

Nah, you'd most likely join a band of itinerant workers who travel from town to town looking for work. Or join a bunch of wandering monks. Or even become a mercenary. Internet is actually probably more boring than what real life was back then.

Internet is the best and worst thing humanity ever created.

Nah, you'd most likely join a band of itinerant workers who travel from town to town looking for work. Or join a bunch of wandering monks. Or even become a mercenary. Internet is actually probably more boring than what real life was back then.
Ngl I agree. Stuff like league of legends would have been real back then

same rotting and doing nothing is torture

Worst thing too tho. Social media has elevated foids to god status and made it almost impossible for sub8 men to find a girl.

Worst thing too tho. Social media has elevated foids to god status and made it almost impossible for sub8 men to find a girl.
It depends, I would be fucked anyway I so don't really care but obviously a 6/10 has been fucked over

I'd likely just read more tbh

If there was no internet there wouldn't be incels i feel like the internet has separated usffrom reality in a way.

too short for social interaction

500 yrs ago i'd be having sex instead of using the intnernet because femoids knew their place back then.

If there was no internet there wouldn't be incels i feel like the internet has separated usffrom reality in a way.
You're right in a way because Tinder/dating sites wouldn't have been invented and thus hypergamy would be a lot less worse than it is now, there still would be incels but the average incel would be uglier.

500 years in the past and 500 years in the future are good for incels. The time we're in now is bad, but we can still defeat the cucks and whores.

500 years in the past and 500 years in the future are good for incels. The time we're in now is bad, but we can still defeat the cucks and whores.
500 years ago was a terrible time for the average incel, Europe was gearing up for some absolutely retarded and pointless religious wars along with serfdom existing even in places like England which were early to abolish it. Unless you become Michael Angelo or a conquistador out in the fresh air of the New World with a qt native waifu your life would probably suck as the average farmer incel, the only upsides being that the community will be more willing to accommodate your undesirableness and integrate you if you're willing to work hard than it is today and you will probably get a peasant wife out of it to pump out little cabbage farmer babies with.

500 years ago was a terrible time for the average incel, Europe was gearing up for some absolutely retarded and pointless religious wars along with serfdom existing even in places like England which were early to abolish it. Unless you become Michael Angelo or a conquistador out in the fresh air of the New World with a qt native waifu your life would probably suck as the average farmer incel, the only upsides being that the community will be more willing to accommodate your undesirableness and integrate you if you're willing to work hard than it is today and you will probably get a peasant wife out of it to pump out little cabbage farmer babies with.
It's over for 500 years agocels.

I don't think I would.
Without internet there wouldn't be tinder or social medias and I might have found a gf by now.
Who knows.

Read books. Before smart phones I use to read chessbooks with a small chess set as a visual for game moves.

You're right in a way because Tinder/dating sites wouldn't have been invented and thus hypergamy would be a lot less worse than it is now, there still would be incels but the average incel would be uglier.
yea we'd have more chances at seeing foids locally

We'd have been cannon fodder sent off to die in war back then

cucked for not going paddock

The internet is a lot like a drug, you didn't miss it before you'd taken it.

Well, at least I, as an oldcel, can remember pre-internet times.