Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming If there was an incel video game with customizable characters, what stuff might you be able to wear?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
An open world brawler/platformer with RPG and social elements. And because there's social elements, you should be able to show off your character in the world. But what should you get to wear?

Masks
  1. Paper Bag
  2. Pepe Helm
  3. Apustaja Helm
  4. Gigachad Mask
  5. Clown Paint (Or should your face not be visible, like on Incels.is?)

Hats
  1. Nazi Service Cap
  2. Autism Hat
  3. Doomer Beanie
  4. Clown Wig
  5. Wizard Hat

Shirts
  1. Blops Too T-Shirt
  2. FBI SWAT Vest
  3. Wizard Cloak

Accessories
  1. Cute & Funny License Lanyard
  2. Judenstern

Footwear
  1. Lifts

I'm going on a tangent here, but what if we made an incel game with surgery and then end game is fucking stacy? curious thing is, you need to grind money on some X thing and the surgery can go bad too, then you will die alone.

You also can have side quests like beat chad, or just disgrace him in front of stacy.

I want the doomer beanie btw

I'm going on a tangent here, but what if we made an incel game with surgery and then end game is fucking stacy? curious thing is, you need to grind money on some X thing and the surgery can go bad too, then you will die alone.

You also can have side quests like beat chad, or just disgrace him in front of stacy.

I want the doomer beanie btw

How do I prevent the surgery from going bad?

How do I prevent the surgery from going bad?
You complete quest's and get certain items to up the % of certain surgeries sucess rate, being chad will take lots of surgery, assumming you start as the truest of cels. Thing is, you should be able to up it to. i dunno, 90% or maybe 85%

You complete quest's and get certain items to up the % of certain surgeries sucess rate, being chad will take lots of surgery, assumming you start as the truest of cels. Thing is, you should be able to up it to. i dunno, 90% or maybe 85%

Is there a postgame? I want to live in and explore the wacky world of this game and go on adventures.

Mass Effect had face implants go bad if you went renegade.
Maybe the Incel game could have a similar mechanic where if you displayed a Chad-like behavior the looksmaxxing would be easier and more effective.

What I wear normally as an incel irl.

Is there a postgame? I want to live in and explore the wacky world of this game and go on adventures.
It depends on how do you want the game to be, do you want to it to be like a GTA? with the options of dating-sim, or you just want it to be a dating sim in general. GTA would be a good option tbh. I also would like NPC looking at you nicely after you look great, and then being able to become a MODEL/CEO whatever. sounds fun

Mass Effect had face implants go bad if you went renegade.
Maybe the Incel game could have a similar mechanic where if you displayed a Chad-like behavior the looksmaxxing would be easier and more effective.
Yeah i like that alternative more, it should be behavior based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back