Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If there was a pill to kill yourself painlessly would you take it

Eternalifeofdoom

Eternalifeofdoom

Recruit
★★
How can you be afraid of death as a complete loser jfl i cringe so hard when someone tell me this is harmful or dangerous to your health like this is the fucking point nigga, I'm only afraid of disability not actual death.

No i wont, i tried to genuinely rope but will not anymore

I still have some semblance of hope so no

I ingested SN, i survived, i felt no pain, only wake up hours later in shit and piss
That's crazy but interesting because you literally went to abyss and came back this existence is truly just there in our conscious mind

It would make life easier knowing I had an always available exit method.

Foids have literally called me creepy for sitting by myself in uni and eating a sandwich when I was in uni
OH man Uni ptsd, it's funny how it could be your best days or hell on earth depending on your genes.. I remember drinking a bottle of water and the foid bitch in front me mocking and making fun of how repulsive my face looked while drinking. it hurt me so much i became conscious of how to drink water in public. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

What's your secret how do u have a will to live
Idk How To Tag This Clash Of Clans GIF

How can you be afraid of death as a complete loser jfl i cringe so hard when someone tell me this is harmful or dangerous to your health like this is the fucking point nigga, I'm only afraid of disability not actual death.
blackpill

Explosion Wow GIF by SWR Heimat

He'll no I want to live in section 8 housing be a tax leech by welfare just armored your self and dont order from Amazon

I would sell it to normgroids for a profit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back