Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If there was a dire time that the West needed Sharia Law, it would be NOW!

A

a-virgin-nigger

Self-banned
-
The West is full of degenerates. Gays, transgenders, feminists, cucks, normies, Chads/Tyrones and worst of all....sluts. We need the Iron Hammer that is known as Sharia Law. If we adapt the great aspects of it, you will see an overall improvement in society and a major decrease in degeneracy.

Fuck no, Sharia Law is cancer and you would regret it immediately.

The ONLY way to keep femoids in check is under the Sharia.

What's good is that feminists have considered Shariah Law as feminist friendly and as a protected, minority view point.

religion is the ultimate cuck you can keep your religious law

we need white sharia tbh. take out the references to god, but keep the absolute restrictions on fho's.

Lol Sharia cope again. Can we instead have something similar, but won't chop my head off if I don't convert to their belief system?

BasedTruecel said:
Lol Sharia cope again. Can we instead have something similar, but won't chop my head off if I don't convert to their belief system?

I would say it would be best to take certain aspects of Sharia Law and the Old Testament Law.

a-virgin-nigger said:
I would say it would be best to take certain aspects of Sharia Law and the Old Testament Law.

Yes, especially about putting all degenerates to death. There goes 40% of the American population already. That's not counting fornicators of course, because then that number would skyrocket to 85%.

as a muslim currycel, i would implement sharia law on clothing, relationships etc. degenerate sluts would be forced to fuck incel brothers or receive 500 lashes.

I greatly approve of this post. ALLAH U AKHBAR.

Ayieee,support our muslim brothers..

ENOUGH with the HATE
society evolves, it's your job to adapt

theoldnick said:
ENOUGH with the HATE
society evolves, it's your job to adapt

worth a ban

a-virgin-nigger said:
 Sharia Law. If we adapt the great aspects of it, you will see an overall improvement in society and a major decrease in degeneracy.

takbir

many users here are just plain ignorant, they never took time to even read the Sharia, just look at some replies

obviously an ADAPTATION of it is the solution to degeneracy and could be very well implemented

The first law of the Sharia Law is to cut off the right hand as a penalty for theft. Are you sure you want that?

albinorat said:
The first law of the Sharia Law is to cut off the right hand as a penalty for theft. Are you sure you want that?

care to read ?

nausea said:
care to read ?
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"[As for] the thief, the male and the female, amputate their hands in recompense for what they committed as a [punishment] from Allah."[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] - [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Quran[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 5:38 [/font]

albinorat said:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"[As for] the thief, the male and the female, amputate their hands in recompense for what they committed as a [punishment] from Allah."[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] - [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Quran[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 5:38 [/font]

are you a thief?

anyway i would support some aspects of the sharia (like laws on clothing, women) but not all, as western countries are not majority muslim.

7339er said:
are you a thief?

anyway i would support some aspects of the sharia (like laws on clothing, women) but not all, as western countries are not majority muslim.

laws on clothing? thats cucked I dress however I want. Restrictions on individual apparel and expression are usually one of the biggest red flags that you are being ultracucked.

I prefer living by God's Christian morals and imprisoning degenerates. I don't think we should execute them, they should have a chance to muse over hat they've done wrong. But being an adulterer or whore should be a crime since the effects are inability to pair bond, broken homes, STDs, etc. Adultery/whoredom is NOT a victimless crime.

albinorat said:

care to read MY POSTS I meant

I am not advocating to implement sharia to its fullest as I have already stated

also we are talking about mating, not about thieves here

ItheIthe said:
I prefer living by God's Christian morals and imprisoning degenerates. I don't think we should execute them, they should have a chance to muse over hat they've done wrong. But being an adulterer or whore should be a crime since the effects are inability to pair bond, broken homes, STDs, etc. Adultery/whoredom is NOT a victimless crime.

have you read my sharia quotes on that? it's precisely what you are on here

I too dislike violent punishments 

implementing some relevant concepts of the sharia WILL solve inceldom

Zyros said:
laws on clothing? thats cucked I dress however I want. Restrictions on individual apparel and expression are usually one of the biggest red flags that you are being ultracucked.

are you out of your mind?

you pretend to be fully blackpilled and then post such crap?

do not you know women dress slutty to achieve their perverted goals?

enjoy your mate walking around showing her skin to strangers, it's great to be a cuck eh?

nausea said:
care to read MY POSTS I meant

I am not advocating to implement sharia to its fullest as I have already stated

also we are talking about mating, not about thieves here

have you read my sharia quotes on that? it's precisely what you are on here

I too dislike violent punishments 

implementing some relevant concepts of the sharia WILL solve inceldom

are you out of your mind?

you pretend to be fully blackpilled and then post such crap?

do not you know women dress slutty to achieve their perverted goals?

enjoy your mate walking around showing her skin to strangers, it's great to be a cuck eh?

its not about sluttiness or whatever. Its about that if you allow others to tell you how to dress, you are being cucked.

I dont have a girlfriend and dont want to. Unless you are 7.5+/10 its not worth it.

Zyros said:
its not about sluttiness or whatever. Its about that if you allow others to tell you how to dress, you are being cucked.

I dont have a girlfriend and dont want to. Unless you are 7.5+/10 its not worth it.

it's precisely about sluttiness

I understand you do not want a gf, but to see cucks and sluts around everywhere is revolting

a good leader won't cuck anyone, he acts with wisdom for the good of his people

Zyros said:

Zyros wants to dress as an emo faggot and LARP as a dark prince :D

There are superior systems to Sharia Law - for example, Roman pater familias - that could be put in place. Sharia law, being religious in nature, unnecessarily bans certain actions and stuff like coffee which there is no logical reason to ban.

Abomination said:
There are superior systems to Sharia Law - for example, Roman pater familias - that could be put in place. Sharia law, being religious in nature, unnecessarily bans certain actions and stuff like coffee which there is no logical reason to ban.

use concepts from sharia, then

let go of the religious stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back