Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If there is no AOE for Attack on Titan

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★★
I will cry bitch tears on stream the instant I throw the movie watch party, not even kidding.

Eren needs to kill Mikasa, and it needs to be canon for 10 years at least. No SnK 2.

I never got into attack on titan people say the later seasons are bad idk

Screenshot 20230501 170327 687

Manga Ending? No, i dont want that! I want AOE being cannon for a while, ten years at least! Even if i die, even when i die, i want people only talking about how gross was the moment Eren bites colossal titan's neck, ate Armin and squash the Ackermans!

I never got into attack on titan people say the later seasons are bad idk
So you see, the show is not about titans or soldiers or any of that superfluous fanfare. It's about birds!

Starting 0:23 you see that the white birds are gathered on the ground doing bird things. As Eren walks past them, the white birds fly away to the opposite direction. This is HUGE!
At 0:33 the protagonist that did nothing wrong btw is walking towards the same horizon the black birds are flying towards, another huge symbolism!

This actually makes sense! Another schizo theorized this, not me! I'm metaphor-illiterate.
IT'S ALL CONNECTED!
OIP.Gn_O2pMS2wErS-k7I_jT6QHaEK

View attachment 745856
Manga Ending? No, i dont want that! I want AOE being cannon for a while, ten years at least! Even if i die, even when i die, i want people only talking about how gross was the moment Eren bites colossal titan's neck, ate Armin and squash the Ackermans!
Kek, literally me.

AOE was never a credible theory but it officially became an impossibility the moment Floch died and they fucking made that bitch Hange's death even more dramatic :feelskek: what a shitshow, ERen crying dove mode will be here soon

I only watched first season on 2013, why should I care about it now?

ching chong kills ding dong and chi lao gives the zabukan to dragon ball naruto but sazuki comes at the last second and throws a haduken at him and wins the shappuden child ninja training tournament

i am waiting for the very final film

that gook writer really wasted a ton of my time watching this stupid anime and i just want to finish it already. let just hope that the film is gonna be good enough to make that miserable ending less bad than what it's already

The ending was a letdown.
Not much to elaborate.

AOE was never a credible theory but it officially became an impossibility the moment Floch died and they fucking made that bitch Hange's death even more dramatic :feelskek: what a shitshow, ERen crying dove mode will be here soon
I know what subreddit you came from