Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If there is anything positive to Tinder, it snapped me out of coping by giving me irrefutable proof of my ugliness

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I went through two Tinder accounts and bought the fucking Plus membership in my desperation. I didn't even accept reality immediately. But in the long run, failing at Tinder is what allowed me to accept reality.

Not trying to bluepill you but Tinder is giga Chad only

It doesn't even prove you're ugly, it just proves you're not a Chad. Normies mostly don't pull shit from Tinder either.

Not trying to bluepill you but Tinder is giga Chad only
Nah, I know well enough that being 5/10 will net you easily net you a 100 matches in city area. Obviously getting to actually bang is harder but not even getting the matches means you're sub-4.
It doesn't even prove you're ugly, it just proves you're not a Chad. Normies mostly don't pull shit from Tinder either.
Getting matches isn't nearly as hard as getting laid though. Normies just end up ghosted but they still get further.

A quick gander at my whore sister's phone proved this personally, I was quite shocked despite my current blackpill consumption at how many high-tier normies she's ignored when she herself was a mid-tier becky and the amount of literal Chads she replied to only.

I went through two Tinder accounts and bought the fucking Plus membership in my desperation. I didn't even accept reality immediately. But in the long run, failing at Tinder is what allowed me to accept reality.
Sorry boyo.

Sorry boyo.
Human mind is weird. My coping was a literal fucking delusion, insanity pretty much. I was actively believing things that were contrary to reality.

And still, normies would call my current depressed and blackpilled mindset "delusional" even though everything makes sense to me now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back