Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If there ever will be tax for single men i will go eeeee ahhhh

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
No fucking joke

Single tax? Is horrible! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

If anything, foids need to be taxed since they are the ones who initiate relationships

There won't be, They want to reduce the population not Increase

It protably will be, to make goverment look that is fighting with incels and depopulation
True I was dumb, they want to make a stupid solution, convince normans and still make money with it

Tax dollars well spent for the next time I go to the emergency room. Gotta love free "Canadian" healthcare.

Depopulation agenda doesn't mean single men can't have sex while holes get pummeled day and night.

True I was dumb, they want to make a stupid solution, convince normans and still make money with it
It is very likely, that it will retrun in my country, because it was in the past. And also my politics really like new taxes :worryfeels:

Single males are already discriminated because single moms and families already have million privileges with credits and buying houses and properties.

You are already getting taxed more as a single person, couples get tax discounts usually.

There already is in burgerland, single tax rates are far higher than married