Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If the unthinkable happens, what are the chances I get cheated on?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date
It seems pretty unrealistic for me to ascend. But, despite the odds, that's not to say it won't happen in the future, cause i'm only 15. If this unthinkable event happens, and I finally get a gf, what are the chances she will cheat on me? I'm a 4/10 btw if that helps any of your guys' decision.
Ok let's put it this way.

If the UNTHINKABLE did happen. Then the chances of somthing that could easily be a reality were to happen, then...IT WILL HAPPEN.

Or as Murphy law's puts it. IF ANYTHING CAN GO WRONG. IT PROBABLY WILL.

You and me are going nowhere budd. I'm sorry.

Even Chad gets cheated on, i'd say pretty high. Foids of your generation are even more promiscuous and think polygamy is a good idea.

A better question is why do you think you are Incel if you are only 15. Don't waste your time on sorrow and pity and take action while you still can change your life around.

100% unless you somehow manage to status max and become a very high value male via her perception such as by becoming a famous rapper or rockstar or movie star or what have you.

You’ll also have to maintain an alpha frame to keep her.

Just read Rollo Tomassi’s therationalmale books to find out what that is or learn about it on the PUA sites.

Basically it boils down to you not letting yourself get too comfortable in the relationship ie needy and dependent on her and being lovey dovey sappy looking for hugs and cuddling all the time.

Sure you must give her SOME of that but if you go too far with it you’ll be perceived as a weak bitch simp and kicked to the curb in short order.

Last edited:
Chances are 100% but if you are here then cheating shouldn't be your concern.

Chances are 100% but if you are here then cheating shouldn't be your concern.
It is a bit of a concern of mine, but in order for that to live rent free in my head, I have to ascend first. Which, again, is extremely unlikely.

Even Chad’s get cheated on by other Chad’s. It’s in the foids nature as soon as a higher status option becomes available. If you do ascend it’s a guarantee so I wouldn’t get emotionally attached to any female or let your guard down. Just remember that it’s your turn.

Also no offense but at 15 you probably shouldn’t be here. I’ve got nothing against you youngcels learning the black pill, but fact of the matter is, you still haven’t seen just how bad it is. You’ve still got a lot of time to statusmaxx or do whatever you need to do in order to attract females.

Last edited:
Pretty high. BUT. You are 15. My honest advice is to start weight lifting ASAP. You are only 4/10, you're not completely disgusting. Also, how tall are you? I assume you're not a manlet

If a woman can cheat she is probable to do so.

For a 4/10 they are 80% of higher if I'm to be realistic.