Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If the strength difference between men and women were reversed, they wouldn't hold back on us like we do to them

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
Like the title says, if the shoe was on the other foot you can best believe, "You should never hit a man," would not be a common socially accepted phrase.

We can see this by how frequently foids attack men already despite being far physically weaker. If they didn't have the risk of physical repercussions (which is low anyway, since most men are cucks and just take it which begets women's arrogance in believing they can do whatever the fuck they want), the slightest perceived verbal disrespect from a man would probably be met with a savage beating from the foid he was arguing with

I find it funny how many men, even so-called based incels, can simultaneously see that women are irrational, emotional and quick to aggressive verbal outbursts, but then don't make the link that that would also translate into physical violence - the only reason they don't enact it as much as men do is because they CAN'T as easily, they WANT to even more than most do though

We can see this in domestic violence statistics. Women are the initiators more often than men, and are the overwhelmingly majority of domestic violence perpetrators who use weapons. They also beat children more. Anecdotally, I've seen foids hitting guys in public on a number of occasions, while I can't think of one for the other way around (may be forgetting one admittedly)

TLDR: Women would be nowhere near as benevolent in their treatment of the other sex if they were the stronger half of our species

Everything should be controlled by me

imagine if the roles were reversed
world dead before iron age

Soyciety would have stagnated millions of years ago if foids were in charge

The sheer strength difference between men and women sometimes surprises even me. I'm pretty sick and have only been working out for a couple weeks, but even then I can still overpower almost every woman I meet.
I've never met a foid I couldn't best in a fight with one hand tied behind my back

Great high iq thread

I dont think its a coincidence men are the physically superior gender yet foids are controlled by emotion and feelings. Its also a good example of why women shouldn't be the leaders. Foids are not responsible enough to control themselves so if they have power or authority over anything they usually abuse it.

yep. foids actually are more violent.

in domestic violence, foids only get beaten coz they're weaker. but the system always take the foids side anyways even if the foid iniated violence.