Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If the Star Wars universe was real. Force sensitive incels would be the most powerful beings.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I've been watching a lot of soy wars again cause I got interested in it. The sith are driven by anger, hate and passion. Honestly, that is how I drive my own life. I have immense levels of anger and am pretty much angry all the time. The anger gives me energy and honestly I don't think I would have made the progress I made in my career recently if I wasn't so full of hate and anger.

In soy wars Darth Vader/Anakin is so powerful because he has the highest level of hate and anger. I am thinking if an incel lived in this soy universe he would have god level powers. He could probably tear up planets and stars with the force. I would watch the hell out of a Star Wars thingo with an incel Sith Lord.

In the Star Wars universe all Jedis have to take a vow of celibacy to join the Jedi Order, by that very definition all Jedis are incels. Only Siths are allowed to have sexual relationships ironically. :feelsjuice:

Tbh most of Star Wars is good. The original trilogy, a big part of the expanded universe (specially the old republic lore seen in games or comicbooks) and even the prequels are good in my opinion. The Disney trilogy and all their shows except for the Mandalorian and Star Wars Rebels on the other hand are fucking awful. I didn't like Rogue One or Solo either, both are overrated fanservice.

Soy Wars never made much sense. Anakin's turn was dumb.

And not all Sith are driven by anger. Palpatine just does it for fun for example.

If I was a force-sensitive I would mindrape sexy alien foids in LEGO Star Wars :feelsohh:

Cope

incels are genetic trash. We would never be force sensitive. Its chad trait

In the Star Wars universe all Jedis have to take a vow of celibacy to join the Jedi Order, by that very definition all Jedis are incels. Only Siths are allowed to have sexual relationships ironically. :feelsjuice:
Jedi are not allowed too have attachments, they can still pump and dump.
Tbh most of Star Wars is good. The original trilogy, a big part of the expanded universe (specially the old republic lore seen in games or comicbooks) and even the prequels are good in my opinion. The Disney trilogy and all their shows except for the Mandalorian and Star Wars Rebels on the other hand are fucking awful. I didn't like Rogue One or Solo either, both are overrated fanservice.
It's a pity soys and Disney took it over, it has some very good lore.

And not all Sith are driven by anger. Palpatine just does it for fun for example.
Not all Siths are driven by anger but you can be a sith driven by anger and that is how an incel would dominate the dark side of the force.

This is going to end up on IT as some bugman soymutant explains how Sith respect women so you're wrong or something

Palps just loves his job. He wakes up and gets to be Evil. Every morning as his mind shakes sleep of he thinks to himself

"Today. I get to be Evil. Life is good."

He's living his best life. When you live what you do, you'll never work a day in your life.

Also if it was real foids would not be able to use the force since they don't have souls.

This is going to end up on IT as some bugman soymutant explains how Sith respect women so you're wrong or something
Darth Vader got more power after he choked whore Padme to death.

Also if it was real foids would not be able to use the force since they don't have souls.
Based, this is definitely true

Darth Vader got more power after he choked whore Padme to death.

Based, this is definitely true
Lol imagine a little foid running up to a jedi and saying she feels the force. The jedi shakes his head and says. "No. You did not. You're either lying for attention or you needed to fart." And leaves her crying in the street.

Jedi are not allowed too have attachments, they can still pump and dump.

It's a pity soys and Disney took it over, it has some very good lore.

Not all Siths are driven by anger but you can be a sith driven by anger and that is how an incel would dominate the dark side of the force.
Nope, according to the comic book lore and video game story arcs, if the Jedi are caught in sexual relationships they're kicked out of the Jedi Order. I personally would rather be of the Sith Order getting some Sith pussy over that cucked Jedi bullshit, I'm just saying. :feelsjuice:

thread tbh.

Lol imagine a little foid running up to a jedi and saying she feels the force. The jedi shakes his head and says. "No. You did not. You're either lying for attention or you needed to fart." And leaves her crying in the street.
"Lying whore are you, foid be not Jedi"

If I was a force-sensitive I would mindrape sexy alien foids in LEGO Star Wars :feelsohh:
Wrap your head around a young Emperor Palpatine joining an intergalactic pirate mercenary gang learning the powers of the force from an alien sorceress pirate queen. I'm wondering if he pumped and dumped her alien tentacle ass just to learn the secrets of the force. :feelsjuice:

ZAYw9UpM 400x400

Last edited:
Nope, according to the comic book lore and video game story arcs, if the Jedi are caught in sexual relationships they're kicked out of the Jedi Order. I personally would rather be of the Sith Order getting some Sith pussy over that cucked Jedi bullshit, I'm just saying. :feelsjuice:
The worst thing about the sith is that they can't build emprise very well. They can conquer empires (and do all the fucking time) but the empire only lasts as long as its founder. If they could get over their back stabbyness they'd rule forever. The Jedi might be dickless wennies but they are dickless wennies who build things to last.

The worst thing about the sith is that they can't build emprise very well. They can conquer empires (and do all the fucking time) but the empire only lasts as long as its founder. If they could get over their back stabbyness they'd rule forever. The Jedi might be dickless wennies but they are dickless wennies who build things to last.
Because the Sith can reproduce having families there are competing and warring Sith family clans or dynasties, when the Sith are not fighting the Jedi they're usually fighting each other. :feelsjuice:

Because the Sith can reproduce having families there are competing and warring Sith family clans or dynasties, when the Sith are not fighting the Jedi they're usually fighting each other. :feelsjuice:

Kinda. Dynasties are often causes of war. Just look at Chinese history or the turning of Egyptian ages. But Dynasties don't NEED to make all that war. The Han lasted 500 years. Ancient Egypt had about 25 dynasties and over all had a culture that lasted 4000 years. The Sith are just kind of self defeating. All they would need to take over the galaxy for the next 1000 years is a mild amount of humility. Darth Bane had to start the Rule of Two just to stop all the backstabbing. He would not have needed to do that if Sith could put the idea of Sith above themselfs.

Kinda. Dynasties are often causes of war. Just look at Chinese history or the turning of Egyptian ages. But Dynasties don't NEED to make all that war. The Han lasted 500 years. Ancient Egypt had about 25 dynasties and over all had a culture that lasted 4000 years. The Sith are just kind of self defeating. All they would need to take over the galaxy for the next 1000 years is a mild amount of humility. Darth Bane had to start the Rule of Two just to stop all the backstabbing. He would not have needed to do that if Sith could put the idea of Sith above themselfs.
The Sith code is basically one where if you kill the leader you essentially become the new leader [there's only one emperor of the entire empire] and since the code is also about the acquisition of power basically makes it where every younger generation of Sith is constantly fighting off the older ones in constant competition to prove themselves. So yeah, a bit chaotic as far as organizations are concerned. :feelsjuice:

The Sith code is basically one where if you kill the leader you essentially become the new leader and since the code is also about the acquisition of power basically makes it where every younger generation of Sith is constantly fighting off the older ones. So yeah, a bit chaotic as far as organizations are concerned. :feelsjuice:
Yeah, I hate the jedi but the Sith's whole worldview boils down to "Fuck you got mine" and while the Sith characters themself are often more interesting they would make TERIBLE empire builders. Be kind of cool to see a sith who has plans for the galaxy after him. A sort of Cyrus the Great but with bitching dark magics.

"I don't like sand it's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere" - Anakin Skywalker

Yeah, I hate the jedi but the Sith's whole worldview boils down to "Fuck you got mine" and while the Sith characters themself are often more interesting they would make TERIBLE empire builders. Be kind of cool to see a sith who has plans for the galaxy after him. A sort of Cyrus the Great but with bitching dark magics.
Darth Revan is about as close you'll get to that. :feelsjuice:

6f66e66f5b1f68f2dd7e8d71aa55bdb9

If the Star Wars universe was real, most incels would look like my avatar.

If force = autism then I would be the strongest soy wars character

I would force crush everyone.

I've been watching a lot of soy wars again cause I got interested in it. The sith are driven by anger, hate and passion. Honestly, that is how I drive my own life. I have immense levels of anger and am pretty much angry all the time. The anger gives me energy and honestly I don't think I would have made the progress I made in my career recently if I wasn't so full of hate and anger.

In soy wars Darth Vader/Anakin is so powerful because he has the highest level of hate and anger. I am thinking if an incel lived in this soy universe he would have god level powers. He could probably tear up planets and stars with the force. I would watch the hell out of a Star Wars thingo with an incel Sith Lord.
Yeah kinda ,anakin is a based misanthropic guy and nihilus and sion were truecels

You cannot force me

Most Jedis are volcels except for unique examples, like truecel Yoda.

This is not the life I'm looking for...