Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If the government ever read this

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
Im just a sad lonely child who lacks any meaningful social relationship. Im clearly mentally ill and many of the posts here are written in a fit of rage and impulsiveness. This is the only place i have to vent my frustrations towards this lonely pathetic life. If you want to incriminate me further you can dig up the disgusting hentai i search everyday :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Dear alphabet agency,
Any statement I have phrased in this website is to be taken literally.
I am neither schizo nor autistic, and need to be taken at face value.

:feelsYall:

you're not that important, bud

I may go ER soon (in minecraft) if the temtpation gets too strong, in my school the teachers recognise me as an unstable outcast and since every teacher is a government servant they can always order the police to snoop on my activity

I may go ER soon (in minecraft) if the temtpation gets too strong, in my school the teachers recognise me as an unstable outcast and since every teacher is a government servant they can always order the police to snoop on my activity
Just last year there was a loose cannon in another local school, a boy used an axe to cleave someone in the washroom, hes now rotting in juvenile prison. They are on high alert for any other ER

If the government reads this, i will not vote ever again. They can all go fuck themselves.

Yeah its all setup. Only fools think they have any control or that their vote can change anything.
Incels will lose and lose until I.N.C.E.L commandos storm the government :feelsdevil: (im videospiel)

Incels will lose and lose until I.N.C.E.L commandos storm the government :feelsdevil: (im videospiel)
True, unless the elites feel our misery on their own skin, nothing will ever change. Governments keep pushing how much can fuck with people without the consequences and unless people start snapping on them it will only get worse.

Dear alphabet agency,
Any statement I have phrased in this website is to be taken literally.
I am neither schizo nor autistic, and need to be taken at face value.

:feelsYall:
based soldiercel of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops

We know.

Your hentai is tame by the way. :feelsUgh:

kek at this thread. my mental health is completely fine despite this miserable life. normies could not even live my life for 1 week. they would just go insane.

kek at this thread. my mental health is completely fine despite this miserable life. normies could not even live my life for 1 week. they would just go insane.
I have bpd extreme mood swings and a general lack of motivation

If the Brazilian government ever read this: I hope God kills every single one of you

Im just a sad lonely child who lacks any meaningful social relationship. Im clearly mentally ill and many of the posts here are written in a fit of rage and impulsiveness. This is the only place i have to vent my frustrations towards this lonely pathetic life. If you want to incriminate me further you can dig up the disgusting hentai i search everyday :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
what a cucked loser. u will beg for you pathetic life. what do u have that u fear losing. literally no one will bat an eye lid if ure are jailed. jail would be a better experience for you probz

Make thE Right move :feelsdevil:
Oh shit the FBI is now watching me :shock::shock::shock:

tbh if the feds came after me i will resist them just so they can waste millions searching for hot air.
it would be oddly satisfying

tbh if the feds came after me i will resist them just so they can waste millions searching for hot air.
it would be oddly satisfying
They wont unless you post yourself with guns and ammo but do not tag (in video game) under your post