Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If the difference between liberal foids and conservative christian foids was a meal...

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
Liberal foids would be letting us starve to death or giving us rotten food saying we are not entitled to something slightly better.
Conservative foids would be giving us an old warmed up sandwich with shitty ingredients and getting all angry because we are not happy about that and are not willing to go to work to have such a good lunch and calling us spoiled kids

You done bitching all over the board?

Liberal foids would be letting us starve to death or giving us rotten food saying we are not entitled to something slightly better.
Conservative foids would be giving us an old warmed up sandwich with shitty ingredients and getting all angry because we are not happy about that and are not willing to go to work to have such a good lunch and calling us spoiled kids

Close as it pertains to the liberal foid part of things.

What would most likely happen is the liberal foids would offer us the ugliest ie "purest" fat nigger females on the planet with the least amount of stolen european genetics in their DNA/blood so as to ensure their utter unattractiveness to us and then present that as their very "generous solution" to the "incel problem".

No thanks Libtards/SJW's/radfems/IT cucks.

I'd rather rope and I think I speak for most of us when I say that.

Don't know what that means but women are cunts and that's all I know