Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting if the devil was real itd be a woman

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
guys im honestly terrified of women. i dont want to mess with them they can ruin me and they HAVE. they can and will ruin your lives if they want. at their very own will they will mess you the fuck up like they messed me up. i cannot trust a woman. they are demonic, i am not religious but if anything were to ever be described as genuinely evil and demonic it would be the female. im scared of them and i will always be cautious

foids are sweet and lovely, just only to chad :feelsjuice:

we need to excorcise the demons out of women

Bold of you to assume it isn’t a chick.

guys im honestly terrified of women

It’s your body’s natural response, like how you react when a bear’s running towards you? No disrespect to bears.

Satan is an IT tranny, but yeah, foids nature is closer to evil than mens.
Narcissism, dishonesty, weak self-control and lack of responsibility mixed with absolutely massive self-entitlement shows that.
Uncucked men are definitely better people, more genuinely altruistic, unfortunately allowing others (mostly virtue-signaling women) to make them meat shields and workhorses for the tribe/nations/some other organised social structures.

we need to excorcise the demons out of women
Giphy3480b197b362ecc9