Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If the blackpill is true, why do the people that I looksmog fuck more than me?

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
Why do some guys who are shorter than me and or have poorer facial features than me seem to have more dating success than I do? Perhaps my standards are too high? Perhaps they thugmaxx and jestermaxx more? How does the blackpill explain this?

1. How do you know? Are your friends telling you they fuck bitches once a week or something?
2. Are you seeing couples in public? Are they really couples? Are they over 30 or under 18?
3. Are you actively trying? When was the last time you talked to a girl? Cold or warm approach?

Wealthmaxxing, betabuxx, older immigrants who are from a time of lesser hypergamy... :feelsjuice:

Not to mention the confirmation bias; you're likely thinking that you're seeing more men that mog you because they stand out, keep in mind that they are actually exceptions in many cases where there's no wealthmaxxing or "traditional" type marriage involved. :feelshehe:

There's also the just be first theory, though I can't attest to if it's true; it's possible the relationships you see are entirely temporary before the foid realizes the first is not the best. :feelsclown:

If you were in Minsk this summer, you could see a middle age 5'6 ugly guy with a 6'1 19 yo gigastacy. But I paid her $1000 a week to be with me.

1. How do you know? Are your friends telling you they fuck bitches once a week or something?
2. Are you seeing couples in public? Are they really couples? Are they over 30 or under 18?
3. Are you actively trying? When was the last time you talked to a girl? Cold or warm approach?
Good points. I'll admit I don't approach as much as I could. That's could be why.

Why do some guys who are shorter than me and or have poorer facial features than me seem to have more dating success than I do? Perhaps my standards are too high? Perhaps they thugmaxx and jestermaxx more? How does the blackpill explain this?
There's so much more to the Blackpill than sex. It determines so many things about how peoples lives turn out. It feels otherworldy. The kind of thing God would reveal in the afterlife. So many classifications of people.

Genetic determinism

There's so much more to the Blackpill than sex. It determines so many things about how peoples lives turn out. It feels otherworldy. The kind of thing God would reveal in the afterlife. So many classifications of people.
Well said. I've also realised this about the :blackpill:

Almost all of them are neurotypical, so that's definitely a contributing factor. But inceldom comes down to a lot of luck-based factors, and it all depends on how they interact with the world around you. If you're NT, it takes some sizeable bad luck (even for ethnics; JFL at copers) to wind up here. So if you are NT, you've probably just had the wrong stars align perfectly for you. :feelsjuice: