Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill if the 10/10 rejects you, so will the 1/10

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
foids all have the same standards, they standards won't change just because they are fat and ugly, if you are rejected by a foids, you are being rejected by the entire female hive min as an individual not worth of reproduction.

lowering you standards won't take you anywhere, best you could do is to moneymaxx and betabuxx, but thanks to modern lawns, betabuxxing is pretty much literal slavery.

foids all have the same standards, they standards won't change just because they are fat and ugly, if you are rejected by a foids, you are being rejected by the entire female hive min as an individual not worth of reproduction.

lowering you standards won't take you anywhere, best you could do is to moneymaxx and betabuxx, but thanks to modern lawns, betabuxxing is pretty much literal slavery.
i have to agree. this more or less true. if your truly attractive a 10/10 and 1/10 are the same difficulty. people think that looks are a pyramid or levels but its a progress bar. once your past a certain point on that bar. everything is accessible

Yes, but the media wants to convince women's beauty standards when it is much worse for us, there are only chads or men for betabux, if not accept betabux is incel. Of course there is the incel that really is very ugly.

True. If any girl wants to fuck you, all girls in the world want to fuck you

i actually don't agree with this notion. i have a different opinion on this.

yes woman always want the best man for themselves, but they often pick a man from their intermediate circle.
lets say for example your'e a lawyer that drives a maserati and you show up to a fast food place to hit up on the clerk. that's not gonna work because the gap between you and her is comical and absurd. woman are somewhat aware that man have certain standards when it comes to behavior and demeanor and they won't be able to keep up with someone who is 'for real' and not just some clown

You are absolutely right, the same filthy whores from the very start. There’s no changing that.

the title also works if you flip it too kek
its over

i actually don't agree with this notion. i have a different opinion on this.

yes woman always want the best man for themselves, but they often pick a man from their intermediate circle.
lets say for example your'e a lawyer that drives a maserati and you show up to a fast food place to hit up on the clerk. that's not gonna work because the gap between you and her is comical and absurd. woman are somewhat aware that man have certain standards when it comes to behavior and demeanor and they won't be able to keep up with someone who is 'for real' and not just some clown
yeah but we don't really have a circle so we're stuck doing random ass approaches.
there's no circle for you if your peers rejected you in school and/or you're unemployed or working some autistic field like computers, it's a wasteland

This is absolute truth. Lowering Your Standards™ is a meme. All foids demand chad. And sadly, all foids get him.

True af, AWALT. Either do all foids want you or noone. It's over for all sub 8 men!

I am just more blackpilled than you br0
No, you just like to cope by sounding edgy.

I mean, it's still possible that you are more blackpilled than me, but it's not related to your post which is just silly.

No, you just like to cope by sounding edgy.

I mean, it's still possible that you are more blackpilled than me, but it's not related to your post which is just silly.
If what I say ain't true today, it will be someday.

Every foid is a representative of pretty much her entire species. If one rejects you, that’s the same as all of foidkind rejecting you. Uglier girls might accept you, but they’ll do so reluctantly and out of necessity bc they don’t have better options. But no foid will ever lust over you

This is absolute truth. Lowering Your Standards™ is a meme. All foids demand chad. And sadly, all foids get him.
People don't know that femasites are sharing the chads. There's no such thing as relationships anymore, just chad appointments.

This is absolute truth. Lowering Your Standards™ is a meme.
This.

I've approached stunning girls far above my league and girls who were absolutely bang average at best. Girls in the latter category were no more receptive than those in the former.

Cucks on suicidewatch rn.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back