Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If Testosterone causes baldness, why do weak men go bald?

mericks

mericks

cripplecel
★★★
My hairline's been gradually receding for about five years now, and this morning I noticed I have a small bald spot beginning to develop. This is pissing me off. I've always been incapable of building muscle despite my best efforts to the contrary so I always figured I was low T or something. And there's a lot of baldcels here, and also a lot of bald soyboys over on cucktears. Why the fuck do some people get all the negative aspects of testosterone and none of the positive aspects? I would be able to cope with being a weak little thincel if I could at least hairmog people, but instead I'm just degenerating into something that looks like a tranny.

Chads body can handle the high amounts of T

DHT causes baldness I think, it's a form of testosterone. So you can be high T and not be bald. It all comes down to genes I guess.

Low-T is what causes baldness. Men who inject T go bald because injecting T destroys your bodies natural ability to produce it, so as soon as you stop blasting your T plummets.

Because muh testosterone is a cope for thinning soyboys. I don't know the exact chemistry and what not, but in short it's not the same type of testosterone. That's my understanding. I lot of soyboys have good beard genetics too but that don't make 'em Arnold either.

It's not testosterone its DHT.

Its about how sensitive you are to dht

Growth hormone causes baldness

DHT causes baldness I think, it's a form of testosterone. So you can be high T and not be bald. It all comes down to genes I guess.
This, pop-endocrinology is largely off base. The various hormones act a million different ways in the body, and form different molecules with other things.

Look at the side effects for anti-depressants, getting the shits, getting constipated, sleepiness, insomnia, all sorts of other fucked up stuff--because whatever hormone you're adding, like serotonin, does a bunch of stuff in your brain but also your guts and skin and eyes and stuff.

Low-T is what causes baldness. Men who inject T go bald because injecting T destroys your bodies natural ability to produce it, so as soon as you stop blasting your T plummets.
Wrong.

DHT causes baldness. This is a subdivision of testosterone. Soyboys get bald as well because you don't need to be a super high T ogre to get bald, if you have the baldness genes, you'll get bald even with normal to low male levels of T. Women don't go bald because their T levels are much, much lower than even a soyboy's.

ur trucel. inject test(a months supply is only $150 on dsrknet sites) and shave ur hair and brutally hit the gym.