Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If teenagers can't consent to sex, how is it that they're able to rape adults?

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
I would think that being able to rape someone is proof that they can consent.

So think about this: If a teenager tries to rape an adult, and the adult consents, then the adult "raped" the poor, innocent "child." But as long as the adult doesn't consent, the teenager is no longer a poor, innocent "child," and they deserve to go to prison for a long time.

Of course, SJWs haven't decided what "consent" means, so they might say the adult is only guilty of rape if they verbally give an enthusiastic, "yes, I want to have sex with you!" If they just quietly reciprocate and have an orgasm, then they were still "raped."

I think I speak for all of us when I say I wish a Stacy teacher had "raped" me when I was a teenager. I would have vastly preferred that to being bullied.

There's this phenomenon where adults forget what it was like to be a kid. They forget that while the average kid is even dumber than the average adult, many of them are still complete assholes.

No, teenage Chad douchebags are not mentally traumatized if they bang a hot Stacy teacher. They're bragging to all of their friends and then bullying the incels. The only part that might traumatize them is their parents turning it into a court case.

It's also laughable how we police sex this way. Teenagers can't legally consent to sex with an adult, but they can consent to an adult flunking them out of school and ensuring they won't ever work for much more than minimum wage. When they're 16, they can drive a car and consent to driving off a bridge, but they can't consent to an orgasm with someone 18+.

NPC programming is absurd.

Galaxy size brain,

Galaxy size brain,

No one cares about underage males having sex consensually with anyone unless it's gay then maybe people care.

underage males can rape adult females

consent laws seem to only really care about gay men having sex with underage males and minor females having sex with anyone over 18

Last edited:
Like I said, @RobertGarnicasAPedo is the best thing that happened to this forum in 2023.

consent laws are for females and sometimes homosexuals

Great and high IQ observation. It's always ragefuel to see the same people screaming "Pedo!" at us at every opportunity casually boasting about how they had sex with adults as teens and how normal and OK it is, only to screech about "grooming" whenever an older man dares to lust after or enter into a relationship with a young woman:lasereyes:. If they so much as made up their minds and chose a single narrative to stick to, it wouldn't be so annoying, but as of now, the blatant hypocrisy is just glaring:feelsree:.

@RobertGarnicasAPedo is the best thing that happened to this forum in 2023.

No, teenage Chad douchebags are not mentally traumatized if they bang a hot Stacy teacher. They're bragging to all of their friends and then bullying the incels. The only part that might traumatize them is their parents turning it into a court case.
This and ANYONE who thinks otherwise is a soy that should be shot.

14 year olds can and have raped adults (and younger kids). Were they the ones traumatized by it? Are they the ones who need the hecking wholesome therapy? JFL.
What makes the age of an individual so special that 16 year olds can sex each other but if a 16 and a 20 something do it, it's a severely traumatizing event? Why are normgroids so retarded?