Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If suicide were easily allowed, the world'd become a better place

• Thread starter Deleted member 36508
  • Start date

Would you allow painless suicide to everyone?

• Yes, just 18+

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Yes, but with some easy/short conditions or instrunctions (plus 19+)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Yes, but with some hard/long conditions or instrunctions (plus 20+)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No (current status)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, and it'd be better if no one were ever allowed to do it

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Deleted member 36508

Deleted member 36508

sad because of world sufferings. 1st dimcel
-
By not allowing suicide, blocking it in every possible way, we are actually making people slaves. They say slavery is over, but it's not! We're all still slaves, as long we are not free to decide if we want to live or not.
Because if we don't like this life, then the right and humane thing to do it's to end it. It's merciful, it's decent, it's an act of love and compassion... because we love our fellow brothers and sisters so much, that we dont wish pain and suffering on them, that we dont force pain and suffering on them...

If suicide were to become permitted, easily and painlessly, then only good things would happen. The law'd become more right fair and forgiving, with less injustices. People will start to love and respect each other more. Jobs will become more fair and understanding. Even relationship's, of all kinds, would become more valued and appreciated. Basically, our society will become a better one.

The cons? No one will be willing to do shitty jobs anymore... but, imo should have never happened in the first place, that such inhumane jobs exist. All because of greed and the hunger/thirst for power. Anyway, It's not that hard to make those jobs humane, once there is no alternative. We would manage it.
So, is the fear of losing most wage-slavers (of shitty jobs) the main reason society doesnt allow suicide?!? It's just that, right?! Of course, if people suddenly were to drop dead, a lot of companies and activities would stop or hit a long long delay... so that must be it. The most selfish and despicable of reasons. What do u think?

Last edited:
No then the world would be actual hell worse than today

Last edited:
doesn't really matter what are they gonna do arrest your dead body? if someone is doing they have to make sure they dont fuck up legal or not they could become vegetables either way.

If suicide was legalized, they'd still find a way to turn it into a tool of exploitation. Obviously it would be about profit as well.

I think the solution is to kidnap everyone who is tall, attractive, and rich. The ones who have flat occiput bones can be executed, the ones who don't can pay for their lives to be spared by offering their virgin daughters. However, even a virgin stacy is useless if she has a flat occiput.

doesn't really matter what are they gonna do arrest your dead body? if someone is doing they have to make sure they dont fuck up legal or not they could become vegetables either way.
By making it legal, there'd be no chance of fuck up (meaning a guaranteed death, never vegetable), and it'd be more spiritual and peaceful... having society approval.
If suicide was legalized, they'd still find a way to turn it into a tool of exploitation. Obviously it would be about profit as well.
Yeah, probably, but an expensive product is better than no product at all.
I think the solution is to kidnap everyone who is tall, attractive, and rich. The ones who have flat occiput bones can be executed, the ones who don't can pay for their lives to be spared by offering their virgin daughters. However, even a virgin stacy is useless if she has a flat occiput.
whaat???

Last edited:
Yeah, probably, but an expensive product is better than no product at all.
The country that controls the world offers a suicide capsule that looks like a vacuum cleaner. It uses C02. It works the same way prison cells in secret prisons that are designed to give you brain damage over time.

The company that makes it is called SARco.
It looks like a SARcophagus.
It's from SwitSARland

The country that controls the world offers a suicide capsule that looks like a vacuum cleaner. It uses C02. It works the same way prison cells in secret prisons that are designed to give you brain damage over time.
Interesting, thanks! Still, by doing it alone I'd so scared of something going unexpectedly wrong, turning vegetable or going into full panic-pain mode

Interesting, thanks! Still, by doing it alone I'd so scared of something going unexpectedly wrong, turning vegetable or going into full panic-pain mode
Sallekhana is the bets way to do it.

But rather than roping, we should at least stay alive in hopes of an uprising and if everyone is a pussy and doesn't do it by the time we're in our mid 30s then we can just off ourselves alone one by one.

Yes I would allow it, because most people aren't going to reach the point of their suffering and/or hopelessness overriding their intrinsic preference for continued existence and experience. Moreover, for those who actually do reach this point, it's a hell of a lot better to provide a safe and effective method as opposed to risking failure and permanent disability. If you're really at a point where you're ready to kill yourself, generally speaking you're not going to be very productive anyway.

So I don't see what society loses from doing this, well aside from it's own unfounded belief that existence is always better than nonexistence.

Potential legal problems and loopholes that could arise from legalized suicide aside, I think that if a sane individual had already exploited all other means of improving their life to no avail, then suicide should be presented as the most radical solution. Suicide on impulse is a bad move so allowing the sale of barbiturates, potassium chloride or other poisons would not be a wise move, however the introduction of suicide devices operated by a medical technicians that would allow for quick and painless death of a convinced individual seems only so natural.

Still the survival instinct in most people is too strong and there would be too many complications in euthanasia of healthy individuals.

By not allowing suicide, blocking it in every possible way, we are actually making people slaves. They say slavery is over, but it's not! We're all still slaves, as long we are not free to decide if we want to live or not.
Because if we don't like this life, then the right and humane thing to do it's to end it. It's merciful, it's decent, it's an act of love and compassion... because we love our fellow brothers and sisters so much, that we dont wish pain and suffering on them, that we dont force pain and suffering on them...

If suicide were to become permitted, easily and painlessly, then only good things would happen. The law'd become more right fair and forgiving, with less injustices. People will start to love and respect each other more. Jobs will become more fair and understanding. Even relationship's, of all kinds, would become more valued and appreciated. Basically, our society will become a better one.

The cons? No one will be willing to do shitty jobs anymore... but, imo should have never happened in the first place, that such inhumane jobs exist. All because of greed and the hunger/thirst for power. Anyway, It's not that hard to make those jobs humane, once there is no alternative. We would manage it.
So, is the fear of losing most wage-slavers (of shitty jobs) the main reason society doesnt allow suicide?!? It's just that, right?! Of course, if people suddenly were to drop dead, a lot of companies and activities would stop or hit a long long delay... so that must be it. The most selfish and despicable of reasons. What do u think?
yes but at any age. No need that cuck 18+ restriction
should be as simple as going online , signing up for a date and time. The suicide squad shows up at your house with a special truck. they euthanize u, put ur body to be cremated and move on to the next appointment

We never gave permission to anyone to bring us into this world, I say the world owes us a safe and guaranteed out if we don't want to be here. I never asked to live. I did not give my consent to life.

yes but at any age. No need that cuck 18+ restriction
should be as simple as going online , signing up for a date and time. The suicide squad shows up at your house with a special truck. they euthanize u, put ur body to be cremated and move on to the next appointment

Good idea, I was thinking about walk in clinics, with a 15 minute wait for the person to reconsider.

Also it should be 24 hours service so you can do it without everyone seeing, like in the middle of the night.

A nice thing about a dedicated clinic and dedicated suicide squad is they wouldn't feel anxious about it, its just routine for them.

Good idea, I was thinking about walk in clinics, with a 15 minute wait for the person to reconsider.

Also it should be 24 hours service so you can do it without everyone seeing, like in the middle of the night.

A nice thing about a dedicated clinic and dedicated suicide squad is they wouldn't feel anxious about it, its just routine for them.
It'd be very dangerous. Most of the reason people dont want this, is that eventually some wicked bastard will use "this thing" to actually KILL people... people that dont want to die, passing it as suicide.
It's not just you, it could be your mom dad brother sister... they could all be killed in this suicide cabin and then u'll be told they wanted it, just like that.

It'd be very dangerous. Most of the reason people dont want this, is that eventually some wicked bastard will use "this thing" to actually KILL people... people that dont want to die, passing it as suicide.
It's not just you, it could be your mom dad brother sister... they could all be killed in this suicide cabin and then u'll be told they wanted it, just like that.

Ya its a good point. One thing I was thinking is a wicked ruler could already kill people. And then have the coroner/police say it was suicide or drug overdose or health problem.