Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If sub4 is truecel, then what is a 4/10 incel? a 5/10?

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Normiecel? Incel? Seems that 4-5 is the grey area where you may or may not be incel

Here's the deal

If you're sub-8 you'll struggle in Online Dating
( Doesn't mean it's over for 6 and 7,just a lot tough, but definitely over for Sub6 )

If you're sub-6 you'll struggle in real life dating.
(Doesn't mean it's over for 5 and 4, just a lot tough, but definitely over for Sub4 )

Seems legit. So a 4-5/10 incel is what per se? just incel but not truecel?

a lost cause

4/10 and 5/10 incels can be classified as low-tier normies (being on the end of the average spectrum), Nearcels (which means that you're almost there, but not quite), or failed normies (meaning that you don't look that bad, and that theoretically you might have a chance if you apply yourself enough).

A 4/10 means 60% of men are better looking. It's pretty common, normie look.

5/10 is normie

Being a 5/10 won't get you anywhere, unless you're either rich or jestermaxxed, af. It's over for average guys. The Internet has inflated female smv, to such an extent, that it's either chadlite, cope, or rope.

5/10 isn't even average anymore, you have to be at least 6.5/1o if you want to have a real chance.

failed normies

5/10 isn't even average anymore, you have to be at least 6.5/1o if you want to have a real chance.
I'd say a 7/10 to have a chance with a non-fat 5/10 female.

A 4-5 is incel. Not truecel or nearcel but just incel. Right in between

A 4-5 is incel. Not truecel or nearcel but just incel. Right in between
A 4 or 5 male could get a bottom tier female sub 2 (obese 1/10 etc) but nothing else, certainly not a non fat looksmatch.

A 4 or 5 male could get a bottom tier female sub 2 (obese 1/10 etc) but nothing else, certainly not a non fat looksmatch.
Even then it would probably be through betabuxx

I've seen 5/10 dudes sometimes get below average non landwhales. such as JBW with noodles. some even manage to get a looksmatch if they have very good logistics or if they're statusmaxxed such as being in a fraternity or on a sports team

I've seen 5/10 dudes sometimes get below average non landwhales. such as JBW with noodles. some even manage to get a looksmatch if they have very good logistics or if they're statusmaxxed such as being in a fraternity or on a sports team

Extreme outliers. But getting an SAsian female is probably the more realistic if you want a thin gf as a incel looking guy.

A future betabux. The only way they get laid is through drunk party sluts or getting girls addicted to substances and then they rely on them for those substances. Low smv rappers talk about the latter in nearly every ‘song’.

Sub 4 is incel sub 2 is trucel I’d say

it can for sure i meant more like equal or less than 4. hell even 5 can be in like Chadifornia
yes, that was my point

sub4 is truecel,

sub6 is incelish range

A 5 shouldn't be incel, unless he's like socially autistic and in some extremely hypergamous area such as LA

A 5 shouldn't be incel, unless he's like socially autistic and in some extremely hypergamous area such as LA
idk man, I don't think normies get pussy just by existing and not having autism. they really got to hustle

Yes they don't exactly slay, but atleast they can settle with something once in a while

4/10s are truecels too to me, the grey zone is the one around 5/10 imho but even they get zero or almost zero pussy. I mean, it's hard even for 6/10s nowdays.