Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If stacy had half a brain they'd be against sexual degenercy.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
think about it if you are in the top looks wise dating up isn't really an option and well what benefit do they really gain from their chad bf fucking some beckies on the side because they are easy. Only std risk as far as I can tell

Almost every Stacy I've seen is in a committed relationship with Chad. Most men like you for example just overate women because your sex drive is so high and assume beckies are stacies.

Almost every Stacy I've seen is in a committed relationship with Chad. Most men like you for example just overate women because your sex drive is so high and assume beckies are stacies.
I don't overrate them and I noticed almost all stacies are dating chad its beckies primarily that are loose and easy for them hence why I said stacy if she had half a brain would ironically be on our side. Her chad bf does fuck beckies on the side seen that one before.

I don't overrate them and I noticed almost all stacies are dating chad its beckies primarily that are loose and easy for them hence why I said stacy if she had half a brain would ironically be on our side. Her chad bf does fuck beckies on the side seen that one before.
Stacy doesn't care or know about us. Only beckies and low tier beckies are obsessed with feminism and incels.

Stacy doesn't care or know about us. Only beckies and low tier beckies are obsessed with feminism and incels.
true hence the brain comment ironically hypergamy mildly harms them in some ways key word mildly and I guess they still live on tutorial mode anyway so the harm is generally pretty minimal (unless they get an std because their chad bf fucked some becky slut)

true hence the brain comment ironically hypergamy mildly harms them in some ways key word mildly and I guess they still live on tutorial mode anyway so the harm is generally pretty minimal (unless they get an std because their chad bf fucked some becky slut)
Women will always need men to control them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back