Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If Stacey becomes your manager, RUN AWAY!

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
At the moment I have a Stacey ordering me around despite not even being a manager but a slightly higher position. Its pure suicide fuel. She got in the position based on looks alone, treats everyone like shit and is not even qualified for the role. Atm it is tolerable but the second she becomes a manage its time to run. Same applies to everyone else here, it is just not worth it, if Stacey is your manager run the fuck away.

They will make a foid manager at any entry level job. They have advantage of progression at work happening faster for them.

if you are a chad she would probably promote you instantly no matter how good you are at your job

Stacey managers are fake managers. They sucked the boss dick to have good salary, but beside that they don't have to do anything more.

The real pain in the ass are normie foid managers who have nothing in life but their job, thus they are the one establishing a regime of oppression on her ugly male subalterns to feel powerful. :feelsthink:

I can’t think of anything more emasculating than taking orders from a hole tbh.

Just dont give a fuck. They love attention

Not just Stacy but any foid in general as a manager is hell to work under, they powertrip hard and are typically incompetent. Even just working alongside foids is bad enough but when they are above you, run.

At my last job foids were supervisors and did a terrible job. When a man was supervising for the day things would run smoothly when foids were doing it everything was a total mess. Literally any random man off the street could have run things better than the foids who had been trained to do so at that place.

These cunts only got to those higher level positions through nepotism or to fill some gender quota, it's rarely through merit or because they earned it.

Last edited:
I can’t think of anything more emasculating than taking orders from a hole tbh.
See:
Just dont give a fuck. They love attention
Just ignore any of her crazy demands for attention.
Do everything you’re asked to in silence, then simply escape her presence whenever possible.
She won’t be able to blame you for not working if you already finished in advance.

Always be a step further

working with foids might be pure suifuel

Good advice, I think at best though its only possible to survive a year and than move on.
See:

Just ignore any of her crazy demands for attention.
Do everything you’re asked to in silence, then simply escape her presence whenever possible.
She won’t be able to blame you for not working if you already finished in advance.

Always be a step further

I would get hard from being spoken down to and jack off to her

Doubt there will be any females

Haopend to me.
I saw the owner grab her ass and she smiled
So i figured out how she became manger

Holy fuck that’s pure rage fuel op. My condolences. Foids abuse their power in any situation they can.

NEET best life

No but filfy rich
so he's just normie tier? i can't be that mad about it if that's the case, situations like that are one of the few ways they can get sex from attractive women

so he's just normie tier? i can't be that mad about it if that's the case, situations like that are one of the few ways they can get sex from attractive women
I can get mad at dogs and cucumbers tbh