Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If soys say is bad is most likely to be good

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
I want to talk specifically about comercial cinema.

I didnt get why the Twilight saga is so hated in Reddit until I checked the most popular opinions like:
-The romance between Edward and Bella is so inorganic.:soy::soy:
-Twilight drops a toxic message to young girls.:foidSoy::soy:

And so on. Look that this and movies like 50 of Grey are hated because it drops blackpills that soys cant handdle. Also, look how easy is to do a blockbuster if your targets and fefails. You just need a Chad protagonist beggin over a Becky. For this reason I believe that commercial cinema must be a cope for men and stop to pretend to target both genders...

Same applies with Adam Sandler movies. They are hated because his comedy bases in denying blackpills. Look that the ugly ass kike usually has a Stacy or HTB gf/wife and her only purpose is to be a a eye candy. Nothing more.

In other hand you have Transformers 2007 that in comparison of movies like Ghostbusters 2016, Captain Marvel or Obi Wan is a masterpiece.

Lets analyze this clip that in comparison of what is release today is a master piece in all senses.

View: https://youtu.be/tv4VG8mKQuY

A soy would say you Transformers 2007 aint good because is Transfotmers doesnt appear the hole time(what makes sense because special effects are goddam expensive), Mikeila is a sexual object(what makes dense because thats what foids are in real life), is propaganda of U.S Goverment(something you wont notice if you are child or you arent American) etc.

You have everything a man would feel comfortable. Cars, good special effects and epic music.

Something that it has been missing lately.

Attachments

• c39f0818-54a4-41bb-adf7-eaa4478a62b8.jpeg
    c39f0818-54a4-41bb-adf7-eaa4478a62b8.jpeg
    130.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I’m missing some 18 year old Stacy pussy :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: