Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If someone rejected the possibility of ascending with an ugly landwhale would they be a volcel?

If someone rejected the possibility of ascending with an ugly landwhale would they be a volcel?

• Total voters
By definition, I think yes. But I wouldn't blame them as they wouldn't be attracted to such a specimen. If any woman shows interest and you do not like them then that makes one a volcel, I think. Doesn't mean you'd be happy with the women who do show interest.
I agree but some people will scream volcel with pitchforks and torches.

If someone reject the possibility of ascending by being gay, would they be volcel?
It's bullshit, landwhales are the same as men, we are not attracted by this

If someone reject the possibility of ascending by being gay, would they be volcel?
I agree.

Depends how fat and how ugly. Imo non fat people are fully right rejecting fat and older people, and I'm fat. Nothing can turn people ugly as weight gain.

Depends how fat and how ugly. Imo non fat people are fully right rejecting fat and older people, and I'm fat. Nothing can turn people ugly as weight gain.
The fat thing about choice should be dissmised entirely lets be honest its super disgusting and unhealty to be a fat fuck
Let alone wanting to date one

Sex with landwhales is not ascension since it is considered bestiality
If you fuck a landwhale you actually descend

Last edited:
Fuck no,your weight is not a constant.If a incel is in good shape,he should expect a foid who is in good shape.An incel cannot change his height or his dick size but a fat fucking landwhale can definitely reduce her weight.please don't normally this cucked view.if you are reading this itfags,fuck you.eat less and reduce your weight you fat bitch

The person who is obese have a bad personality based on the disregard for their own body health

If she's interested then I can help her fatass lose some weight.

:yes:

Fakecel + volcel

Are we talking about relationships? If so You can always just tell the foid to lose weight... Not like theyd actually do that tho since women all think they're queens and dont hold themselves accountabl for the goyslop the consume. And If by some off chance she agrees to drop the weight shell just monkey branch.