Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If someone RAPES someone, dont you need hard evidence such as images, conversations, videos etc to prove them guilty?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Or i can just say it out of my ass and they would believe me?(femoid here)

With rape accusations, You’re guilty until proven innocent. Good luck trying to prove that you didn’t rape her.

With rape accusations, You’re guilty until proven innocent. Good luck trying to prove that you didn’t rape her.
Fucking hell, guilty till proven innocent. What the actual fuck is that shit. Any woman can scream rape on you and end your life.

I've said it before. If anyone here ever ascends and gets a date that they think will lead to sex:

Buy a small voice recorder and secretly record the entire fucking night.

This is seriously the only way to protect yourself. If you've got enough battery/space you could even just use your cell phone.

I've said it before. If anyone here ever ascends and gets a date that they think will lead to sex:

Buy a small voice recorder and secretly record the entire fucking night.

This is seriously the only way to protect yourself. If you've got enough battery/space you could even just use your cell phone.
The fact that we actually have to resort to this shit is unreal. Incel or not you should actually do this.

#believewomen guys!

Can’t spell “believe” without “lie” tbh.

No because a hole's words are infallible in the eyes of the (((law))).

Fucking hell, guilty till proven innocent. What the actual fuck is that shit. Any woman can scream rape on you and end your life.
Well it’s not legally guilty till proven innocent, but it’s just assumed by everyone that you’re guilty till you can prove otherwise.. “women are wonderful, they can do no wrong.. They would never lie about something as atrocious as rape. “

I think there are a couple of ways to prove rape. Like you can try to find semen traces or something. Most people examine the body to see if there are any signs of struggle and trying to get away from the attacker. Also if a foid is VISIBLY shaken by it (not acting, this needs to be approved by the unbiased professionals), rape happened.

It's illegal for a man to prove his innocence, using texts and video as evidence of consent, in Canada, but legal for a Stacy teacher to fuck her 17 year old Chad students and pose nude once Kathleen Wynne and her friend, pedophile Ben Levin approves her actions.
Men don't know what's in store for them in Canada.
America has guns, so likely men would go ER there if such a law was passed in America.

It's illegal for a man to prove his innocence, using texts and video as evidence of consent, in Canada, but legal for a Stacy teacher to fuck her 17 year old Chad students and pose nude once Kathleen Wynne and her friend, pedophile Ben Levin approves her actions.
America has guns, so likely men would go ER there if such a law was passed in America.
That can’t be real... illegal to PROVE your own innocence? That must be the most cucked law in existence, and I’ve been in disbelief of many laws.

Not in the cucked west. Sharia says there have to be 4 witnesses who have seen the penetration. If you lie about it, you are never allowed to be a witness again.

Not in the cucked west. Sharia says there have to be 4 witnesses who have seen the penetration. If you lie about it, you are never allowed to be a witness again.
I agree, 4 people need to witness it. Too easy woman can claim rape and get away with it despite having no evidence and doing some fake crying.

CUCKTEARS WONT POST THIS.

That can’t be real... illegal to PROVE your own innocence? That must be the most cucked law in existence, and I’ve been in disbelief of many laws.

I can predict a booming industry in firearm sales from Canada.

wtf no way, this has to be fake. Its illegal for you to try and prove your innocence? :feelskek::feelskek: wtf thats actually too far. They are truly taking over the world if its true.

just be a foid and your word is pure truth to the police.

But there are laws. Why can they be broken just because its a foid? Memes aside that is fucked beyond belief

I agree, 4 people need to witness it. Too easy woman can claim rape and get away with it despite having no evidence and doing some fake crying.

CUCKTEARS WONT POST THIS.
They will claim it's victim blaming. :soy:

wtf no way, this has to be fake. Its illegal for you to try and prove your innocence?
Toronto feminists were outraged that Persian CBC host Jian Ghomeshi was freed of his charges because his lawyer, a woman, used text messages and emails which proved the accusers were liars.

Toronto feminists were outraged that Persian CBC host Jian Ghomeshi was freed of his charges because his lawyer, a woman, used text messages and emails which proved the accusers were liars.
???? no fucking way, this shit is actually unbelievable. They were angry because a man was innocent? They genuinely hate men, faggots such as IncelTears wont post this. In this situation everyone should agree with the male not being guilty female or not. They literally hate us.
They will claim it's victim blaming. :soy:
Incels aside, its literal male hate. Just being ugly gets you fucked, you dont have to tell anyone your are incel.
But there are laws. Why can they be broken just because its a foid? Memes aside that is fucked beyond belief
Sex sells.

I don't know if DNA evidence is legit but camera footage and witness descriptions are useless if the rapist is wearing a disguise.

I don't know if DNA evidence is legit but camera footage and witness descriptions are useless if the rapist is wearing a disguise.
In most cases camera footage isnt available. Its all by words, unless you find legit traces.

A foid can point to you or drop a name and you'd be found guilty

If a woman has been proven to lie about being raped as part of a malicious act and there are and were lasting consequences for the victim, she should be given to Nathan Larson and exempt from being the victim of anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back