Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If someone claims to be asexual, how likely is it that they're coping?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
And that they're not actually asexual, just incel.

They are coping if it's a man, if it's a foid then they just don't have chad.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

"Why yes I am asexual, how could you tell?"

Most people who identify as asexual are just teenagers who spedn too much time on tumblr.

100% probability they are coping, have you ever seen an asexual chad?

i wish i was asexual

If they are male, 100% likely they are coping

If it is a hole then the word "asexual" is foid speak for chad only

Asexual males are incels in denial.
I tend to find it's mostly women who identify as asexual, which I think is mostly just them having such high standards that they can only be aroused to 1 in 1 billion TeraChads

Man claiming to be asexual: incel in denial or homo who didn't come out yet.

Woman claiming to be asexual: might be true, some women have pathologically low libido.

I always thought I was asexual, but just discovered I'm low libido.

There were tests done on these supposed "asexuals". They were still aroused by shit. It's just mental gymnastics. A cocaine addict saying he isn't addicted to cocaine.

There were tests done on these supposed "asexuals". They were still aroused by shit. It's just mental gymnastics. A cocaine addict saying he isn't addicted to cocaine.
I believe you, but where can I find these tests and studies? This is interesting.

I believe you, but where can I find these tests and studies? This is interesting.
There was some documentary about it in like 2015. Sadly I don't think I know where to find it :( It was on BBC

Asexuals just don't feel sexual attraction inherently

most soyboy orbiters think of themselves "asexual" for m'lady, but deep down they wanna fuck her tehehe

If it's a male, it's most likely a closet homosexual.
If it's a foid, it's most likely someone who haven't found a suitable betabux or Gigachad.

99% chance it’s cope. There are a few people male and female born naturally asexual though, with no normal physical desires. They do however still desire love, which a asexual female will receive but the males will be doomed.

Inb4, females live on tutorial mode.

They are coping if it's a man, if it's a foid then they just don't have chad.
For the most part. True asexuals are rare, and they stand out. You know one when you see one

If you hear it from me, then I'm 100% coping.