Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If some of you faggots think there should be gender selection ,then turn to a tranny

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
some of faggots here think that cuz woman have it way easy in life every new baby should be a woman

@InMemoriam turn into a trannie and see how that works out you fucking faggot

There will always be men like us no matter how much gender selection happens ,even if gene editing will be a thing there will always be low values like us

No men should ever think that just cuz woman have it on tutorial mode everyone should become a woman

What kind of faggot thinking is this???

Men are strong and brave unlike woman

We will not fall until we die ! We will not falter ! We will be free ! Or die tryin !

Never lose faith my friends ! Never!

Tldr:there are some idiots that thinking of turning into a trannie will be the solution or increasing woman numbers but no they will always go for chads ,while staying and fighting the evil society is the solution,and eventually we will win and eventually we will rise again !:feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Would it be gay if two heterosexual men magically turned into cute lesbian girls and fell in love and got in relations with each other?

Based brocel. Biology stirkes anytime.

I would gladly turn into a biological women to get rid of the incel chains.

But turning into a biological woman is impossible, trannies 99,9% of the times look like sick monsters.

I want to fuck a blonde stacy brother:feelskek::feelskek:

But turning into a biological woman is impossible, trannies 99,9% of the times look like sick monsters.
Very pathetic ,there will always be incels you idiots ,changing yourself will do shit ,woman lower than you will still have kids

We shall fight we shall win we shall get to fuck stacies and kill all the chads and good looking males along with ugly whores

That’s why go out like a true man than thinking these faggot thoughts

this ofc trans are monsters, not even near to women, but ofc being born woman is far better in the actual society

I’m still glad I was born male even if incel. Better than being a woman and getting cummed inside of by chads and Tyrones, only increasing their egos.

I’m still glad I was born male even if incel. Better than being a woman and getting cummed inside of by chads and Tyrones, only increasing their egos.
Agreed and very based

this ofc trans are monsters, not even near to women, but ofc being born woman is far better in the actual society
You should all be proud not to be born a fefail you idiot,we will change it for the better eventually

Most animecels here will turn into trannies

Attachments

• B6CA0467-2E4A-467B-B5C5-1E320B127E55.png
    B6CA0467-2E4A-467B-B5C5-1E320B127E55.png
    273.5 KB · Views: 6
Don't do it or you know what happens
It will be a saddening thing for a young lad like you, my life is already ruined you know :feelsdevil:

I love how you tried to troll me with that shit

You seriously make me want to post your pics all over the internet

Are you gonna do it

Lol I just traced your shirt
Are you sure you want to go forward with this?

You’re getting on my nerves

Lol you aren't understanding what I said. I was saying the image was just a drawing of your shirt with a soy face drawn
I’m not laughing

That’s me. :feelsrope:
Look at yourself for fucks sake, what the fuck are you anime faggots always the same without self awareness and shit, just fucking look after yourself don’t look like that