Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If some guy was to lend his girlfriend to you for you to ascend, would you do it knowing she goes back to him afterwards?

would you ascend using another guys girlfriend?

• yes

Votes: 30 71.4%
  • no

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
CelDre

CelDre

Incel lyfe nuh fuh mi
If some guy was to lend his girlfriend to you for you to ascend, would you take the opportunity to ascend knowing she goes right back to him afterwards?:feelsUgh:

free pussy is free pussy, she is a whore anyway if she does that and he's a cuck

volcel if you wouldn't

Of course, it would feel based to cuck some normie beta :chad:

I mean it's kind of weird and I don't think fucking a girl once is really going to change all that much for me besides knowing what pussy feels like. That being said
free pussy is free pussy

If some guy was to lend his girlfriend to you for you to ascend, would you take the opportunity to ascend knowing she goes right back to him afterwards?:feelsUgh:
I have answered yes, free sex is a dream

You didn't specify that his girlfriend isn't a 1/10 landwhale. I don't like where this is going. :worryfeels:

Also it depends on whether he's forced to lend her or he has agreed to do it. If it's the former and it isn't a guy I have a personal grudge against then no.

I mean she could just dump him be with you for a week and then dump you and go back to him and etc..

in the end women are shared between men (since many women have 100+ body counts)

So yes I would fuck

No too degenerate

No. Cuckoldry is filthy.

Depends on her looks

mmm..no

like.. idk, it's just a sad beta scenario. If I ascend it won't be b/c someone loaned a girl to me out of pity

Last edited:
I don't want AIDS thanks

Yes, I need to put my dick inside a vagina. I wouldn't give a fuck if its a commited one or not

Call me volcel if you want but that's basically cucking yourself without the extra steps needed usually. True ascension is a pipe dream and you might as well just buy a whore to start filling the void if you're that kinda dude

Implying that she would be willing to

I said yes, but the question hinges on only if she's into it. If she is, then it counts as a glimpse of the eternal sun, a tiny look at what ascension would be like. I would probably persist for decades based on that.

If she's not into it, then no, I'm not interested. Just some weird game.

Idk if his dick has been in there then technically you're rubbing cocks together. Would be pretty gae.

I'd breed the living fuck out of her with a flurry of never ending creampies

Last edited: