Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If some girl would like you what would you feel ?

What ?

• Anxious

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Happy

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Nothing

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Cant imagine

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
Just imagine if some girl from your circle liked you, hypothetically. I think I would be very anxious

my circle is just me

That is such an unimaginable experince 4 me tbh

in would just feel constantly nervous like a 13 year old boy

She will start liking someone else more and will be deflorated by him

like me for my personality aka looks? either anxious since it's never happened before or I would feel nothing since it won't last long before she gets bored and finds her way to chad
pretend to like me for her gain? anger probably

Other.

I'd have to inform one of the two Chad buddies that I have that they've got a cheater on their hands.

Cant imagine that

I would immediately know it's a set up or trick from the start. I would call her out for being a lying whore and stop wasting my time. It is impossible for foids to have attraction to Sub-Chad males.

I need to experience it irl to know how i would feel.

:feelsmage: i really can not imagine sth like that. never experienced it and even in my dreams stuff like that does not happen. so i think my dreams are blackpilled too

I'd be cautious thinking it's a trap

I would be very anxious, just like many others would be tbh. We are mentally broken men, and are not used to someone’s appreciating us, let alone a female.

Happy but very suspicious as well. Probably a prank

Anxious, either
A. She is a yandre
B. She is trying to betabux me

Nothing good can come out of it.

Id vomit knowing that if I did go through with it- the pain that would await me when I get dumped or when she destroys the connection with her degeneracy, would be unbearable.