Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If sigma got blackpilled and came to .co how long do u think it would take him to reach 30k posts?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
years lol he only posts screenshots

He would mog Cuyen in an hour

Considering he makes 20 posts per hour for 14 hours a day, it would take him around 107 days of non-stop postmaxxing to reach 30,000 mewmew.

Considering he makes 20 posts per hour for 14 hours a day, it would take him around 107 days of non-stop postmaxxing to reach 30,000 mewmew.
High IQ & that’s actually not too bad that’s like 3 months maybe

High IQ & that’s actually not too bad that’s like 3 months maybe
I gave him 2 hours for him to eat mommy's food and 8 hours to go to sleep, all the rest would be concentrated shitposting mewmew.

I gave him 2 hours for him to eat mommy's food and 8 hours to go to sleep, all the rest would be concentrated shitposting mewmew.
8 hours is pretty long, no? I’d say 4 or 5 for sleep.

Without getting banned? I don't think he could, he is an extremely toxic individual who likes to put down others, the mods would ban him before he got to 10k posts. He should work on improving his personality before he is allowed to post here.

He will be greycel for the eternity

Long, he just screenshots posts and paraphrases the title, doesn’t have the ability to think for himself

Long, he just screenshots posts and paraphrases the title, doesn’t have the ability to think for himself
sounds like offtopic section tbh

A few months I guess

Cope they would transfer over his reddit posts and he would already be at 30k.