Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If she doesn't want you in her prime, don't take her in her decline

Skoga

Skoga

JB Noodle Virgin ONLY
★★★★★
Even in her decline she doesn't want me, anyway.

no hymen, no diamond

She'll probably want you to use you when she's 30 and washed up after all the years of getting ran thru and choking on chads dick, you'll just be an oofy doofy getting used by a whore who will still cheat on your dumb ass.

You just made this thread as i just say a one long haired Chadlite that came out from the alley with two laughing foids i bet they sucked him off 30sec earlier. Chad takes all girls while ugly nerds get nothing. They should be forced to breed with incels :reeeeee: I can't even pick package in peace the world need to mog me. Fuck you Elohim you stupid aliens that made us.

You just made this thread as i just say a one long haired Chadlite that came out from the alley with two laughing foids i bet they sucked him off 30sec earlier. Chad takes all girls while ugly nerds get nothing. They should be forced to breed with incels :reeeeee: I can't even pick package in peace the world need to mog me. Fuck you Elohim you stupid aliens that made us.
Getting mogged while browsing .is is pure suifuel.

Getting mogged while browsing .is is pure suifuel.
nah i was outside home for 5 fucking minutes to pick up my package and it just happened, evil Reptilian God wanted me to suffer i hope he is going to eat those fucking normies next time during solar eclipse

Reptilian peru 2
Peru reptilian

She'll probably want you to use you when she's 30 and washed up after all the years of getting ran thru and choking on chads dick, you'll just be an oofy doofy getting used by a whore who will still cheat on your dumb ass.
Classic foid moment

Agreed. I dont know if that works but i would pretend to be interested, fuck her a few times and after im done with her bullshit im making up some shit like we arent compatible or i dont love you anymore

Agreed. I dont know if that works but i would pretend to be interested, fuck her a few times and after im done with her bullshit im making up some shit like we arent compatible or i dont love you anymore
I wouldnt even want to have sex with a roastie

I'll keep this in mind when i have to pick between the women wanting to marry me thanks