Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy If sex isn't important, why do normies want us to have it?

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
It's always "have sex, incel", not "let's be friends, incel". :feelsUgh: It's completely normal and common for normies to talk about their relationship/matrimonial status very quickly, but people rarely describe their friends when they introduce themselves. Not caring about money/career that much because you want to focus on your family (aka your partner and maybe dog because normies don't have children anymore), but when set friendships as my number one goal in life, people find it silly and childish. I remember normies in middle school discussing how they envision their wedding, how many children they want etc. I dreamed about forming a close pack of friends with whom I'd go on adventures, chill, meet every day and possibly even live together (communal life has always been something I sought, monastic life is the perfect way of living for me, focused on contemplation and brotherhood, but unfortunately I'm not of faith that has monasteries and besides monasteries aren't independent and I don't feel like being slave to this or that religious corporation). Ever since normies attain cognition, they focus on sex: when foids play with dolls or play Sims, they don't simulate friendships but rather relationships and family life (in other words, sex).

One of the weirdest paradoxes of this hell realm is that, contrary to what I'd been led to believe for years, normies are extremely asocial. Normies don't assemble out of their volition, but rather to fulfill some kind of superego obligation. Atomization of the society isn't caused by some external force: technology is a cheap scapegoat, you can simply ignore your smartphone (or use it, but not as a substitute for socialization) and go live like people did earlier, but normies use every opportunity to spend less time with people. Even the ritual of "small talk" reveals that normies need to introduce structure to standing next to one another to reduce stress caused by being in close vicinity of another human.

Most normies don't really have any friends and they socialize as little as necessary. But there's one exception: partners! Sexual partners (girlfriends/boyfriends, wives/husbands) are de facto the only friends most normies have. And they're not even good friends, because the relation isn't build on character or hobbies, but rather the way normies' genitals itch when they look at this or that person! Sad! :feelsUgh: Normies partake in events or form temporary alliances (which they consider friendship) only as it's conductive to finding a partner, having one night stands or out of superego obligation (e. g. you gotta integrate with your fellow wagies, because teamwork is efficient and filling your boss's pockets is "contributing to the society"). The concept of having friends and conducting various friendship activities like sleepovers or tea parties is foreign to them, because they actually hate interacting with other humans. The only thing that can overcome this instinct of theirs is the prospect of sex.

Most normies don't really have any friends and they socialize as little as necessary. But there's one exception: partners! Sexual partners (girlfriends/boyfriends, wives/husbands) are de facto the only friends most normies have. And they're not even good friends, because the relation isn't build on character or hobbies, but rather the way normies' genitals itch when they look at this or that person! Sad! :feelsUgh: Normies partake in events or form temporary alliances (which they consider friendship) only as it's conductive to finding a partner, having one night stands or out of superego obligation (e. g. you gotta integrate with your fellow wagies, because teamwork is efficient and filling your boss's pockets is "contributing to the society"). The concept of having friends and conducting various friendship activities like sleepovers or tea parties is foreign to them, because they actually hate interacting with other humans. The only thing that can overcome this instinct of theirs is the prospect of sex.
Man this part resonates with me the most.

People don't do friends much these days. They WILL get the 3,000 facebook friends that make you seem like a top social person, but in real life it's a different story.

This is why if you get invited to someone's house somewhere, it's become standard to waste the entire fucking day there, as the hosts wander around in confusion and take 9 hours to set up a grill, and have no idea what they're doing and are in no hurry to figure it out.

The hosts have nothing else going on that day, and are determined to milk their guests for a full dose of socialization that will last them a good while.

Older people are sadly not too different and will show similar dysfunction, it's not uncommon for parents to treat their children like a surrogate spouse or friend, heaping too much information or responsability on them.

Just about everyone needs to get more friends.

It's always "have sex, incel", not "let's be friends, incel". :feelsUgh: It's completely normal and common for normies to talk about their relationship/matrimonial status very quickly, but people rarely describe their friends when they introduce themselves. Not caring about money/career that much because you want to focus on your family (aka your partner and maybe dog because normies don't have children anymore), but when set friendships as my number one goal in life, people find it silly and childish. I remember normies in middle school discussing how they envision their wedding, how many children they want etc. I dreamed about forming a close pack of friends with whom I'd go on adventures, chill, meet every day and possibly even live together (communal life has always been something I sought, monastic life is the perfect way of living for me, focused on contemplation and brotherhood, but unfortunately I'm not of faith that has monasteries and besides monasteries aren't independent and I don't feel like being slave to this or that religious corporation). Ever since normies attain cognition, they focus on sex: when foids play with dolls or play Sims, they don't simulate friendships but rather relationships and family life (in other words, sex).

One of the weirdest paradoxes of this hell realm is that, contrary to what I'd been led to believe for years, normies are extremely asocial. Normies don't assemble out of their volition, but rather to fulfill some kind of superego obligation. Atomization of the society isn't caused by some external force: technology is a cheap scapegoat, you can simply ignore your smartphone (or use it, but not as a substitute for socialization) and go live like people did earlier, but normies use every opportunity to spend less time with people. Even the ritual of "small talk" reveals that normies need to introduce structure to standing next to one another to reduce stress caused by being in close vicinity of another human.

Didnt read but disagree normys want us to have sex! They want to withhold us sex for their own amusement