Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If "sex is not everything" and "no big deal" ....

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
then why do girls make (beta normie) guys jump through hoops for it? "make him work for it, tee hee"
Sex is no big deal right? Like two people playing a video game together? You don't see a girl making a guy that wants to play a game with her "work for it"

If sex is "not a big deal", then why do girls freak out so much about being raped?

If sex is "not a big deal", then why do girls freak out so much about being raped?
because it reminds them of their place in the world, the only thing stopping foids from becoming sex dolls for incels is male cucks :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

If sex is "not a big deal" then why is the "no bitches" meme incredibly popular among zoomers, literally the most unfunny and braindead meme in existence yet everybody is constantly spouting it

Grind

rape should be legal

If sex is "not a big deal" then why is the "no bitches" meme incredibly popular among zoomers, literally the most unfunny and braindead meme in existence yet everybody is constantly spouting it
"Virgin."

I agree. I don't like that meme either but I think it also proves that many lonely men (incels in denial) exist. :feelsokman: